Midnight blue bulkhead repairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight blue bulkhead repairs

Here's a link to some photo's of the repairs being carried out to the bulkhead of my car. Hoping to get it back next weekend so I can put it all back together.
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

A lad I work with is doing the work, he has a motosport buisness with his dad, mainly in the evenings and weekends due to his day job. I'm pleased with the work he's doing, looks a top job.
    They are based in Elesmere port.
    Heres thier website.

that was a bad one!! must have been badly blocked up with leaves and crap.
    I think Fords original design and position of the hole in the bubble left a bit to be desired. there was always going to be a little channel of water lying there before it flowed out the hole.
    Before I welded the bubble back I filled the little trench behind the hole so no water will sit there any more.

Robert
    sigpic

Comment

great work going on there well done to the welder
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

never seen a ford rust there,looks a good repair,keep at it mate.
        we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

BTW Thanks to Andy C for the contact for the replacement bubble.(Cliff)

Comment

Looking good Jase, Matts doing a grand job

She'll be back on the road in no time
            Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

Ah - not so unusual, I've seen a couple of Mk1's go there. Also seen some bad bodges to the area.

Not quite so far up the bulkhead admittedly with the rust but certainly bad around the area - don't own that one anymore.
              Richard
              sigpic

Comment

think it must be black car fault, trolls was exactly the same
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X