Update Replica GRP4 Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Replica GRP4 Oz

As seen the car is coming along, I'll be the first to admit it's a little slow but when your doing it yourself after work and at the weekends it's going to take a little longer (and of course still trying to spend a bit of time with the missus ).
    Attached Files

Looking the part

Just tell her its that or the drink

L8R Bill

Comment

That looks very tidy............tells us a little more about your plans for the car and a few more pics (please)
      sigpic

Comment

looking nice

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

that's looking lovely keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by Hoogi View Post
            That looks very tidy............tells us a little more about your plans for the car MOOSE:Thrash it to within an inch of it's life and a few more pics MOOSE: Other pics are on the site somewhere?? (please)
            IN BOLD

Joking aside with the thrashing I am hoping the organisers of Targa West will let me run it, if not it'll be a very expensive trailer car (roll cage for a road car here in Perth Australia is a big no! no!

Comment

looks the bizz, top work there,

keep the pics coming
              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Moose is not kidding about the roll cage. It has to be approved by the RTA(Roads @ Traffic Authority) and if you are lucky they may see it as a safety item and approve it! I have an alloy 4 point cage in the shed waiting to go in my RS2, I can't use it in competition so it may be just for the road use only.
                No it's not for sale either..

Comment

Originally posted by wombat View Post
                  Moose is not kidding about the roll cage. It has to be approved by the RTA(Roads @ Traffic Authority) and if you are lucky they may see it as a safety item and approve it! I have an alloy 4 point cage in the shed waiting to go in my RS2, I can't use it in competition so it may be just for the road use only.
                  No it's not for sale either..

I hope they just focus on the cage and not on all the other mods (car built to almost word for word of the good book and this includes plating over the chassis crumple zones ). My hope is that with a car of this age they'll see the quality of resto/workmanship and let it through. If not **** knows.

Comment

Only another 2 colours to go and the painting is finished
                    Attached Files

Comment

After careful study of a current Rothmans and old photo's the painting is finally complete. (this car is not a replica it's a tribute to Mr Sutton's achievements ). As I have have previously mentioned this is all my own work and the project is only 2 1/2 years old, so with a little bit of luck and hard work the car should be ready this time next year.

Cheers
                      Attached Files

Comment

thats looking stunning

Comment

its gonna look very very nice that can't wait to see some more pics
                          Last edited by taffr; 03-12-2008, 23:35.

Comment

keep 'em coming Moose! looking good mate.

Comment

Very impressive
                              Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X