X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good work done to the car. Looking forward to seeing the finished pics
    Cheers

Comment

Looks like this one will be a cracker when shes finished john keep the pics coming mate love the colour

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
        john are you doing the underside of it?...are ya doing the boot floor? im gonna do the same myself soon.....are ya rebuilding the engine or freshing it up
        Aaron the underside I originally done way back in 1991, at that time she was blasted and done in 3m then I just coated all in finnegans wax, I think its got a fresh coat of wax underneath, I want to get the best out of the engine and LSD no trailers for me.The engine Im freshening up and sorting the head for unleaded.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Alonso View Post
          Looks like this one will be a cracker when shes finished john keep the pics coming mate love the colour
          The car was originally Signal amber as you can see from some of the pics but I painted her Signal Orange,LOL the rare Signal amber is not so rare now.

John

Comment

Heres a few of the car taken this evening.

Comment

Looking the dog's boll***s dude nice job

Comment

Looks stunning
                sigpic

Comment

One of the engine bay, the still needs to be cleaned out and polished so its not looking to bad.

John

Comment

what a blinding job, who over here did that work then ? John

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                      what a blinding job, who over here did that work then ? John
                      Wee guy called Tommy Elliott near Dromara, he's done a great job for sure.Did the whole lot in a Nissan hut painting and all.

John

Comment

looks really good, but you're well pleased with that. So much better without the glass hatch in the roof!

Comment

very nice ,looks the dogs danglies,just had a phone call will get my mex back friday or saturday,hope she looks as nice.quick question did you already have the stripes or where did you get them,cheers mate.
                          we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by enduro View Post
                            very nice ,looks the dogs danglies,just had a phone call will get my mex back friday or saturday,hope she looks as nice.quick question did you already have the stripes or where did you get them,cheers mate.
                            Used dmb graphics very fast delivery and the body man said they were pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by Bigjohn View Post
                              Used dmb graphics very fast delivery and the body man said they were pretty good
                              cheers buddy,will give them a call.thanks again.
                              we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

looking the dogs dangels John sure u must be pleased now for some smoke

Comment

Working...
                                X