No announcement yet.

Mk1 Fiesta Zetec - Project Welsh & Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the big QUESTION........................will she be at the lakes this year ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
      So the big QUESTION........................will she be at the lakes this year ?????
      fingers crossed...... end of Feb she should have some real progress

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Little bit more done, had a big tidy up tonight, ready to turn the car around so i can get it on axle stands, going up to rallyweld one day this week to take up the templates for them to sort my alloy fuel tank got the facet pump and filter reg fitted need some jic fittings and hoses , so once the tanks on order i'll get all the exhaust welded up ready for when the tank is back, while its in the air i'll get the calipers sorted and fitted then on to the brake lines, only 2 months to go so loads to sort, plan on getting most of it sorted in a month so i got a month to give the car a shakedown incase i get any probs....

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• **** me that's nice

Comment

• I like that a lot,,,love the stripes sets it off superbly
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

**** me that's nice
              wasnt sure whether to do the 2.0 badges in black or thr white like you got on the roths???? might decide when i put the black rally flaps on i also need to fit the pass mirror so i can can see when to tuck in after ive overtaken you

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Looks amazing Chris. Are all the electrics in place then as your spots are all working?

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulC-grp4 View Post
                  Looks amazing Chris. Are all the electrics in place then as your spots are all working?

Paul
                  yeah just a bit of tidying up, the wipers and power steering and all the wiring done, and the CB radio if i can get one in time.

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WelshRS View Post
                    wasnt sure whether to do the 2.0 badges in black or thr white like you got on the roths???? might decide when i put the black rally flaps on i also need to fit the pass mirror so i can can see when to tuck in after ive overtaken you

Chris
                    At least you won,t be crying in my passenger seat this year you big poof, badges look good in black chris

Comment

At least you won,t be crying in my passenger seat this year you big poof, badges look good in black chris

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• wow!, what a job, i have so loved this project!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Such a good looking MKI...............superb.

Do like the 2.0 badges in black.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very nice!! Like this alot !!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Awesome looking wee motor that , well done mate
                              sigpic

Comment

• Just got back from seeing Sean at Rally Weld, so the tank is on order be ready a early part of next week, so loads to do before i get that back.....

Chris
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X