X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here you go:

sigpic

Comment

• EXELENT, now stop ****ing around with the computer and get on with it!
      sigpic

Comment

• looks the dogs Chris
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Gonna go into work early tom to clear up the mess, i never put sheets down on the floor this time we just used water but cos the weather was warm it evaporated and the paint stuck to the floor oops

gonna paint the upper half of the front cage in satin black tom and then i can get that bolted in for the last time, nice to finally bolt something on instead of welded it or using filler

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• nice one chris, nice to see it in paint at last, looking great buddy

is the rear beam on order???

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
              nice one chris, nice to see it in paint at last, looking great buddy

is the rear beam on order???
              it will when the lupo gti gets sold....

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• here you go some better pics still coming up a bit grey but it is dark in the unit, its defo getting a wet sanding then a good polish.

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• Cage fitted just needs tightening up, used high tensile cap head bolts and stainless washers and nyloc nuts.

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• great work, kit looks good - always wanted a rwd mk1 fiesta

Comment

• looking good as usual,time to start bolting bits back on.nice one.
                      we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• Originally posted by vinny View Post
                        great work, kit looks good - always wanted a rwd mk1 fiesta
                        watch this space

Chris
                        sigpic

Comment

• not looked at this thred for a while but i'm glad i did now top work fella i'm glad it's all coming together for you. it is testiment to your hard work and a credit to you as i know it was your first build after reading this thred from page one. great work

Comment

• Originally posted by WelshRS View Post
                            watch this space

Chris
                            i'll keep watching then

Comment

• after we flatting one side with 1200 wet n dry, i borrowed a mates buffer to bring the shine back out, well pleased with the shine, not the straightest of finishes but wasnt looking for concours perfection, gonna try and get the rest of the car flatted so i can that mopped, once thats done i can pain satin black around the windows, boot and 'a' pillars and i can then get the windows in so the interior can at least keep clean then i can start putting some stripes on

also started cleaning up the engine and gearbox ready for a quick lick of paint to freshen them up, gonna shove the 1.8 zetec in for now just to get the car going not gonna bother changing the water pump or belt it breaks it breaks lol, gonna try and find a low miler 2 litre to build up with cams headwork etc over the winter and have that done for next year, got my name down for the snowdonia tour so trying my best to get it on the road for that - fingers crossed.

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• love it!!!!!!!!!

beam???????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X