Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally she's home!pics & going together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally she's home!pics & going together!

At last got the car home from the sprayer this week after she was away for 2 months,but was worth the wait.now i can start to build her back together.LOOK

sigpic

looks cracking mate wow big ass pictures

Brian

Comment

sorry about the size of the pics i don't know how to make them smaller
      sigpic

Comment

Nice mate, get those bits back on!!

Comment

chris fi you using windows XP home or pro download image resizer from microshit here http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

install it then you can right click and image and resize really easy

if not use this http://www.at32.com/doc/resizer.htm#downpay

its free also clcik the download at32 near the bottom

Brian

Comment

shiney!! hey look, your rear shocks double up as a watts linkage i like it! some one on here was keen to know how much a repray like that is, and to be honest, so am i......

Comment

Looks almost familiar
              Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

the complete paint job which included inside,outside & underside and lots of parts powder coated cost me £800 the car has in total 8 litres of 2 pack in signal red on it.The outside paint work looks like glass,it's that shinney.
                the guy who painted it is a top class sprayer & did it in his spray shop in his back garden.
                the suspension it sits on in the pics is from a 1300L , just to get it rolling the RS suspension is all powder coated.
                sigpic

Comment

looks like you got a bargin there m8, good luck with the fitting up and try not to scratch it

Comment

well worth the 2 month wait please post pictures when complete :colors: cant wait till mines back at that stage
                    Rust what rust ???

Comment

just spent the day removing all the suspension so i now have a bare shell sitting in the garage.
                      Then i masked up the complete car on top as the underside is being repainted on tuesday to give it a nice shine.will post a pic afterwards.
                      sigpic

Comment

Been busy this week putting the RS together.
                        Put some new sound proofing felt inside on the bulkhead,fixed in the heater box,wiper linkages,wiring loom & a few other odds & ends.
                        Here's a few pics of her & a few of the goodies thats going on,including a set of 7j Ronals & a new gen ford exhaust system.

sigpic

Comment

Shiney, shiney, shiney!

I suppose its easier to fit the sound proofing than remove it... :sex:

Comment

nice collection of bits there

Comment

Top looking motor mate

Comment

Working...
                              X