X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark M View Post
    looks great paul.
    surely you could get that finished for next weekend ?

no chance mark.....i have got to get the 2 pipe fittings for the brake pipes on tuesday and then fit them.....then it's of to darran and mrk on thursday for the stripes and boot fitting and then on friday it will be mot and tax then test all day then a look over...if i had one more day it would be ok but it's not to be
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• stunning paul

Comment

• Looking stunning paul

CheeRS
        Martin

Comment

• Truly stunning, looks like it just rolled off the production line.
          Followed your other two resto threads, RNO and PAF, is this your third or has there been others?

Comment

• looking good that mate.
            load up friday evening and drive up. you'll be up in time for a few beers!
            sigpic GC Automotive
            Repairs & Restoration tel-07805611316

Comment

• Truly stunning car mate.
              Roll on the Tour 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by cervantes View Post
                Truly stunning, looks like it just rolled off the production line.
                Followed your other two resto threads, RNO and PAF, is this your third or has there been others?

it's my 3rd since i have been a member on here.. ..but done loads over the years
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by pinto48s View Post
                  looking good that mate.
                  load up friday evening and drive up. you'll be up in time for a few beers!

i need shake down time....i wont get any till after the mot friday PM
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• take it out for an hour or so before the mot, if you do get tugged you,re on the way there
                    i think homebase are doin a deal on midnight oil at the mo!!
                    sigpic GC Automotive
                    Repairs & Restoration tel-07805611316

Comment

• Stunning car
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pinto48s View Post
                        take it out for an hour or so before the mot, if you do get tugged you,re on the way there
                        i think homebase are doin a deal on midnight oil at the mo!!
                        lol....i don't want to say i'll go then have a problem... ...i'll see how it goes
                        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Just one word...... STUNNING..

Andy
                          Andy

Comment

• Shame if you miss the Tour Paul. Would be great to see the car
                            Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by smoov View Post
                              Shame if you miss the Tour Paul. Would be great to see the car
                              the thing is that i will mot the car on friday and have not test time
                              and i've already got 2 problems 1/ is the clutch and the 2nd is that one of the 45's is over fueling and the petrol is pi**ing out of the trumpet
                              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Cracking job Paul, better be safe than sorry and trying to cut corners and make the tour

Comment

Working...
                                X