• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive actually gone off this rebuild

sorry

well done mush - looks triffic

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
      saw this in the flesh tonight, out in all its sideways glory, what a feckin missile, some awsome work gone into this car, needs a clean though
      and dont i know it as i was sitting in the passenger seat this this fukcing flies on the road we went from one fall lock to the other 1st 2nd 3rd and still spinning them rear wheels what a car and as for the driver he ****ing nuts loved it well done pig
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Nice bit of kit you got there m8 I want it!!

Comment

• Oooh - I remember cutting out those Rear quarters and thinking it would be expensive if it goes tits up lol
          www.motorbidders.co.uk

Comment

• Btw the way little Piggy - looks pukka
            www.motorbidders.co.uk

Comment

• well i still have it lol,after the engine problems it is starting to get there again.the engine should be run on the dyno tomorrow and possibly go and collect it before i go to classicford tomorrow afternoon.as it was out i thought it rude not to have more head work done,different cams fitted also having a new inlet manifold fitted at the same time and removed the dizzy and put the phase sensor in to the cam cover taking a pick up off the camshaft.after just over 3 months as well the ast 3-way suspension tunt up today as well which im well chuffed with(hopefully i can set it up ok lol)

bottom end all built back up,new crankmrod and the block repaired

sigpic

Comment

• Top stuff Piggy , looking forward to seeing the wide arsed beast in the flesh (and kicking it's lardy arse down the bypass, lol !!!!!!!)
                sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

• great stuff paul, not long now then!
                  sigpic

Comment

• even more nice bits, hope its done soon paul
                    MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• still waiting for my ride

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                        still waiting for my ride
                        you dont want to ride with the pig grum i have and it aint nice
                        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• was promised 2 years ago at the garden party - one day

Comment

• lol,next time i see you with the car running gra i will take you out in it m8.maybe fordfair,if passenger rides are allowed then i'll take you on track in it if you want
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• well engine back with me now,collected it this afternoon from joe's.ran it up on the dyno yesterday and again today with a bit of boost up it.it has done 3 hours on the dyno now i think and sounds sweet and runs great.to say im happy is a proper understatement tbh.thank you for the work done joe.

as said joe ran it up on the dyno with 1.6 bar of boost for a couple of runs as well.got this graph of one of them before i got there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X