Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT'S HAPPENING PIGGY ?
    sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
    Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
    12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

• on go slow tbh fellas,still doing bits but ive missed the summer(i think thats what it was) so no need to rush
      sigpic

Comment

• afew pics of the progress,well i think its progress lol

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Looking great

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• the bonnett just would not fit in the cap so we had to get rid of the front lip.it will be refiberglassed and then we will get the panel gap right.sorry for the links but ive got problems with photobucket at the moment
                sigpic

Comment

• are these in the right position ?

Comment

• there mint mr grum,the pin is loose
                    sigpic

Comment

• a few more pics of some progress fellas if your interested,triangles in bonnet are not finished yet tho

Last edited by Gizmo; 31-01-2009, 20:11.
                      sigpic

Comment

• aint it amazing how much filler you use

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post

aint it amazing how much filler you use
                          grum , you say that , but my arches had a small vertical flange about 15mm /20mm and looking closely at these pics i cant see it .. mine had "fibresports" moulded into the bottom of the wings , so does that mean mine was not genuine ford fitment like i was lead to think ??

Comment

• fibresports made the kits with a "Ford" logo on them

the 'lip' on mine was also there - its the bit that was drilled to take the tappers, rivets or even bolts that are used to fix the kit before being skimmed with the filler - looks like pauls are filled and cannot be seen already

Comment

• yeah , thinking again mine had a "ford" oval then fibresports next to it in one single "badge" .. whoever fitted mine left the flange unfilled , just skimmed over the rivets , and ran a line of sealer along the top edge of the join ... obviously they did not like the idea of all that rubbing down .... i think it looked ok though .. thanks for the info mate .. , its much appreciated, when i get my next one i can look like i know a bit more

Comment

• Originally posted by black x pack View Post
                                yeah , thinking again mine had a "ford" oval then fibresports next to it in one single "badge" .. whoever fitted mine left the flange unfilled , just skimmed over the rivets , and ran a line of sealer along the top edge of the join ... obviously they did not like the idea of all that rubbing down .... i think it looked ok though .. thanks for the info mate .. , its much appreciated, when i get my next one i can look like i know a bit more
                                we is all learning

Comment

Working...
                                X