Comment

• any more up dates Paul?

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

• coming along well, Paul, well done,

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

• thanks for dragging this up again fellas,the car is now back from m.a.developments.the traction control,launch control and als and autronic have all been fitted and sorted.there are a few bits and bobs to sort out on it still like the brakes are very poor so i will look at them again.im awaiting a new toy to fit on it but will post pics of that when it arrives i think(i cant wait).it should transform the car totally imo.
              im now in 2 minds as to weather i will us it now are keep it in the badyshop and get it painted beforei actually put it on the road.what are your thoughts guys.i will post up some updated pictures of it later this week for tho's interested fellas.with the engine spec etc,mark seems to think it should be good for between 480/510 so if should go well i would think
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
                thanks for dragging this up again fellas,the car is now back from m.a.developments.the traction control,launch control and als and autronic have all been fitted and sorted.there are a few bits and bobs to sort out on it still like the brakes are very poor so i will look at them again.im awaiting a new toy to fit on it but will post pics of that when it arrives i think(i cant wait).it should transform the car totally imo.
                im now in 2 minds as to weather i will us it now are keep it in the badyshop and get it painted beforei actually put it on the road.what are your thoughts guys.i will post up some updated pictures of it later this week for tho's interested fellas.with the engine spec etc,mark seems to think it should be good for between 480/510 so if should go well i would think

can't wait paul , get it painted

Comment

• get it painted paul can't wait to see it finished

Comment

• Any news on this ??
                    sigpic

Comment

• what a car love it well done mate
                      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• how's it going paul???

Comment

• Just read through all that, and guess what...

We need more updates

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• thanks for dragging it up guys the car is still being worked on although nothing has been done for the last week tbh because of work comitments.it now has a 6speed sequential gearbox fitted made by elite,a fibre glass boot and spoiler and few other bits and bobs.am also making my own front a-r-b for it to see what we can do with the front end.some of the body work has been started but tbh as it was not going to be ready for the lakes it slowed down a little.the week after next the car will be getting alot of work carried out on it i have taken time off work to try get it painted and out in mid july if i can.i will try get pictures at some stage but have been promoted at work so that has taken a lot of time out of doing the car
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
                              thanks for dragging it up guys the car is still being worked on although nothing has been done for the last week tbh because of work comitments.it now has a 6speed sequential gearbox fitted made by elite,a fibre glass boot and spoiler and few other bits and bobs.am also making my own front a-r-b for it to see what we can do with the front end.some of the body work has been started but tbh as it was not going to be ready for the lakes it slowed down a little.the week after next the car will be getting alot of work carried out on it i have taken time off work to try get it painted and out in mid july if i can.i will try get pictures at some stage but have been promoted at work so that has taken a lot of time out of doing the car
                              Nice one Paul least you still want to get things done

look forward to the next pics

Comment

• update please Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X