Started at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andym View Post
    Most of the jobs have been done, so time for the A post and drivers side kick panel.

Finished the a post and cut the kick panel out last night. When i have fitted the kick panel i will post some more pictures.
    bloody hell you must be a rich man to use them little air bottlesdont last 2 mins!!!,some work going on there matey,so much to do then all of a sudden no more weldinglooks good andy.
    we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• Looking good m8, nearly there, it'll be in paint soon
      sigpic

Comment

• Thanks lads.. Gas,, I use a big bottle but it ran out and i had this to hand. The kick panel is 75% done now. The will be onto strut tops, under wing pan kits x 2 and then i think thats it... well just bits to finish off. Graham how is yours coming along.
        Andy

Comment

• that rs is coming along really well andy and the welding is spot on! keep it up i cant wait to see it with a lick of paint, it will look the dogs n*ts

Comment

• Thanks for that. Finished the a post and kick panel to night. Will try and get some pics up in the next couple of days....
            Andy

Comment

• Just a few more pictures. There is a bit more work to do on the kick panel yet, tabs, brackets, ect.

Andy

Comment

• Hi Lads. Been a week or two ops month. Were did that go. Finished near side pan,top plate, uprights and now just about to start on the drivers side. Got some nice new parts, new rear bumper, new under dash felt, rear billys and lots of bolts, nuts, clips.

I will get some more pictures on this weekend
                Andy

Comment

• Looking good Andy.

Comment

• hi andy, car is looking good. lots of great work
                    cheeRS
                    Andy RSX

Comment

• Thanks for the comments....
                      Andy

Comment

• coming on there mate,is that the last section to do Andy

Comment

• Hi Iain. How are things.....Yes this is the last main section to welding ....there are some small bits and pieces to do...But thats it......no more welding/ grinding yipeeeeeeeee. Will try and get some more pics up soon.....
                          Andy

Comment

• Hi, Some more pitures to keep you going......

was

Now

Will be gald when the wings are fitted and painted...

DREAM

Still needs a bit more work on it yet....

NR side

and a couple of new parts,Got lots of other parts as well, But these's are the main ones.........

Just need to find N/R side wing and the plates that fit the wing rail to cup top.....

Only 12 months to get her ready for the Lakes 2010......
                            Andy

Comment

• aint this done yet!!! ,that looks the dogs buddy,very impressed.just think we could have just gone and brought ones that didnt need any work and had no hassle and just enjoyed them,how stupid would we have been to do that? keep at it looks like youve broken the back of it
                              we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• Hi Graham. When i started it back in Oct 2007........WHEN......was just a quick clean and paint....were did i go wrong and how many hours....2 hours about 5 nights a week, are you ready, About 800 hrs...saying that, I didn't have to listen to the kids and wife nagging for 800 hrs... I dont want to work out how much its cost...not when the wife says she would sell it for a tenner.....

ps..... nearly finished with your jig
                                Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X