• is it sold! lol
        sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
          NO
          what about the "special" one we were talking about the other day, thought you had ya heart set on that and selling the base

Comment

• sell it ruddy you know you want too!
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
              sell it ruddy you know you want too!
              Phil RS re your pm, yes it is a cracking shell and your offer is very good but I will refuse as this car is not for sale.
              sigpic

Comment

Phil RS re your pm, yes it is a cracking shell and your offer is very good and i will sell this car .

i knew he would sell it

Comment

• Can't sell it until I've kicked your aRSe in concours next year Hally
                  sigpic

Comment

• you wont use it paul!

Comment

Can't sell it until I've kicked your aRSe in concours next year Hally

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

• y ou can kick my arse in concourse but ill kick yours around the lakes tour

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
                          done owt else paul?
                          Well I haven't sold it , have been busy at it , most of the work required on the shell after blasting was to the usual areas around the strut tops and wing rails. Rather than buy the wing rails seperate and do patches on the holes I decided to do the job right and ordered full length top plates from express. Express are snowed under with orders and I am still waiting the drivers side strut top.

Passenger side before blasting

Old inner top partially cut out to allow me to replace the strut cup

Full length strut top as delivered from express panels , these are top class and an excellent fit.

First fit to mark cut lines

Afraid I din't take many photos at this point as I was too busy getting on with the job , heres some post fitted pics, waiting on new strengthener plate.

Another common spot for rust , the strengthener for the nosecone brackets , cut the lot out , then made new strengthener and welded into place , then the inner was repaired behind.

Slam panel removed as ends were rotten where spotted to inners , considered just changing the ends but decided it was easier and better to do the full panel.

Drivers side strut top partially removed, awaiting delivery of new panel for final marking and cutting

Trial fit of new slam panel and front panel

sigpic

Comment

• great work paul.
                            how do you get the full length top plates to blend in to the inner wing so well? cant see anything once the yellow paint is on.
                            keep up the good work .
                            😯

Comment

• nice work paul

Comment

• Great work there Rud,

Ive got it all to come so take plenty of pics, gonna have to get my stuff ordered as well, thanks for letting Paul know about Expressed

Comment

Working...
                                X