=== Signal Orville is now Started ===

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banishit
    thought that was a killer quote Paul, you being the king of grind and unfinished PMSL
    I have learned the errors of my ways ....................I bought a good shell to start with instead this time , even though it drives from the wrong end
    sigpic

Comment

its in bits, its not too late to convert it to RWD

its not too bad brian, customs was worse, now where is his pic

Nutty Professor

Comment

looks a big project Brian, Best of luck with it. If it ever turns out as good as OFE then it will be a stunner. BTW, Has it ever been painted red before????????
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

the fella who had it before it came over here sprayed parts of the outside in cellulose, but it looks like its had bits done over the years, why do you ask ? umm red ? the kick panel is red oxide paint ?

Comment

Ah, that must be it. havn't got my glasses on at the mo......
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Good luck Bri,

I think you should call the project chocolate lime , don't ask me why just popped into my head LOL.

Anyway good luck with her and keep posting the pics.

Comment

Good luck Brian, I got a nice RS2 rear bumper, as I putting the correct Mexico one back on mine, let me know if you need one.

Mark
                [/quote]ford-rs.co.uk

Mark
                Ex X-pack owner

Comment

Good luck brian , looks like you have your work cut out mate but it will deffo be worth it in the end , colour , year, broad stripe and all that
                  sigpic

Comment

Good luck with it brian, it's the right colour and broad stripe. Will be stunning if it turns out like OFE.

CheeRS
                    Martin

Comment

sadly this ones not supposed to have a broad stripe but I think artistic license will prevail in a year or 2 maybe possibly

Cheers

Comment

good luck brian, im sure it will look ace when done, nice colour, early car, just gotta be saved. get busy less time on here fella

Comment

keep the pics coming so we all can see whats going on , this one is gonna be a stunner , keep the broad stripe it looks the nuts , is the black roof going back on or not? graham

Comment

vinyl will be going on , if I can find someone over here to do it, but thats a longggggggggggggg way down the road

Comment

any progress since the last photo's were taken brian??

Comment

All the best Brian for the upcoming hard work, but, it WILL be worth it, these cars deserve saving, and yours especially

Comment

Working...
                                X