Paf 818r...i Have Got My Work Cut Out Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RS2000&MEXICO View Post
    got a update for paf now and with pics...

got loads done over the past 2 weeks
    over 1/2 way on the build now ...

here are some pics

nice that master cylinder is that the one you just bought of ebay i bid against you sorry but i needed one also got one now at a good price like a good mex had two yellow ones myself same year wish i still had them nice one by the way how did you get on doing the brake pipes doing mine shortly car been painted next week cant wait plenty of updates coming shortly

Comment

• Originally posted by rs new boy View Post
      nice that master cylinder is that the one you just bought of ebay i bid against you sorry but i needed one also got one now at a good price like a good mex had two yellow ones myself same year wish i still had them nice one by the way how did you get on doing the brake pipes doing mine shortly car been painted next week cant wait plenty of updates coming shortly
      the bloke that now own's paf got it as a upgrade....

the brake pipes are easy for me as i have got a set of genuine ford ones
      and i just copy them....

the marster i won is for my mexico
      sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• looking good paul,not long now m8
        sigpic

Comment

• so the 9th is out the door, roll on the 24th....atunning job paul....what a bargain for the new owner .....looking forward to seeing it progressing to the finish.....

what mexico have you got now?...is it the red one that was ruined?how many cars do you own now?....you should ave started a business finding cars for people....you would be very rich by now with the cars you have found

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
            so the 9th is out the door, roll on the 24th....atunning job paul....what a bargain for the new owner .....looking forward to seeing it progressing to the finish.....

what mexico have you got now?...is it the red one that was ruined?how many cars do you own now?....you should ave started a business finding cars for people....you would be very rich by now with the cars you have found

lol.....not me m8....it does seem like i have a lot of cars but i don't
            all i have got at the mo is my red mex and the RS1800

the red mex will be done next with a service reshell...if i can buy it...
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• can you find me a nice mk1 rs1600 paul????

Comment

• is that a new recon engine as well then paul??? whats the spec?.....looks bloody

Comment

can you find me a nice mk1 rs1600 paul????

i can try... ...but i might buy it for myself
                  sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

is that a new recon engine as well then paul??? whats the spec?.....looks bloody
                    yep a new engine ......full stage 3 2.1 pinto on 45's rl31 cam
                    l&b.....
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• paf

looking real nice paul!! shame you decided to sell it m8. im sure you're own one will be every bit as nice! WITHOUT THE ZETEC THOUGH

Comment

• Originally posted by rsjohn1 View Post
                        looking real nice paul!! shame you decided to sell it m8. im sure you're own one will be every bit as nice! WITHOUT THE ZETEC THOUGH

lol...i don't have the money for that now... ..just going for a 180 pinto on 45's....
                        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• update

as some of you know i've been having a hard time with the mods on PAF
                          some thing just don't fit and when they do i find bits missing

well been working on it the past 4 days now and got a bit of a move on
                          and done some more work to the car

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• looks good paul, not long now
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Coming together nicely now Paul. . Looking good .
                              cheeRS
                              Ian
                              sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
                              Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                                looks good paul, not long now

not long if all the bits turn up but there not so it will be long...
                                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
                                X