No announcement yet.

Latest on my resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats going to be some car when finished, like the way you've done your 7'S, well done.

Comment

• Ashley,
      Its usually a case of waiting till they appear on ebay im afraid.
      sigpic

Comment

• looking really well makes allthe hard work worthwile

Comment

• Well its finished, sadly my dad died and ive been tied up sorting some things around that so the car took a side step for a while.

Anyway hopefully MOT to be done this weekend and I will try and get some underside pictures when its up on the ramp.

Insurer mucked me about (Classic Ford Performance Direct) , took my money then wanted a proper valuation done after call centre muppet saying I only needed 6 Pictures.

sigpic

Comment

• what a MINTER!!!!!!!!!!.........

car looks STUNNING....sorry to hear about your dad passing away,i know what thats like,my old man passed away a few years ago,you just got to carry on with your life and remember the good times you had with him!!!! hope to see your car in the flesh soon,sweet car!!!!

Comment

• RS

Again mate I'm also sorry to hear about your father. Your RS looks fantastic, well done Neil. Looking forward to seeing her at one of the shows.

CheeRS,

Joe.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by fox2fox View Post
                car looks STUNNING....sorry to hear about your dad passing away,i know what thats like,my old man passed away a few years ago,you just got to carry on with your life and remember the good times you had with him!!!! hope to see your car in the flesh soon,sweet car!!!!
                I'm sorry to hear about your dad, as my dad passed away too a few years ago, and we were great mates in the garage at home, but as fox2fox says you have to carry on and remember the good times with him!

Your car is absoloutely stunning and a credit to all your efforts.

Tim.

Comment

• how nice is this car - bet the old man is very proud of your work -

enjoy the car and the memories

Comment

• Car is looking luurvvley .
                    cheeRS
                    Ian
                    sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
                    Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

• AS Said mate, absolutely stunning, yer dad would be proud of that i'm sure
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your father. Car looks absolutely amazing.
                        Last edited by Frosticles; 14-05-2009, 17:42. Reason: tired
                        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• stunning detail, well worth all the hours spent

Comment

• the finished article looks great well done, very nice
                            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Stunning car

CheeRS
                              Martin

Comment

• Thanks for the comments guys and the encouragement over the last 4 Years its been worth the effort.

My dad refered to it as my ornament but im sure he would have like it shame he never got to see it finished.

I will no longer continue this thread as its no longer a restoration

From now on I will post pictures in the Picture Gallery.

Special thanks to my mate Kevin Brown,Brother John and Gary Simpson you all helped alot
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X