Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK2 for restoration

Been in a lockup for around 20 years ,originally sold by Jason Lepy

I have been asked to see if anyone would have a genuine interest in a project by a elderly lady who wants rid of her sons car as he is quite ill

They are looking at offers around 10k ,,car will come with quite a few spares

As I say needs work but has potential .

As said please reply only if you have a genuine interest as it is not fair to mess an old lady around
    sigpic

Back with a MK1

Hello Alan, to get more (genuine) interest in the car think you should add more photos of the car and spares (engine?) plus info like location and what the car is registered as (RS?).

Comment

Yes Leon I agree but just wanted to see if there was any genuine interest ,,Will stick a few more pics that should give more into ,
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Car is reg as a 2000cc and has had a obviously out of date RAC log book ,,,Looks to have a 5 speed box and turreted rear ,,Car is located in Leeds

sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Spares include axels and a number of wheels and tyres

sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Really needs a more detailed specification writing up for it , like engine spec RS sump , head type , gearbox sc , lsd axle assume English , links , brakes.suspension Etc. They will greatly influence the prospective price
            sigpic

Comment

To be honest looking at the photos I would say 10k is a nogo.

Comment

Any suggestions on a fair price she should ask
                sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by Skids View Post
                  Really needs a more detailed specification writing up for it , like engine spec RS sump , head type , gearbox sc , lsd axle assume English , links , brakes.suspension Etc. They will greatly influence the prospective price

Bit difficulr for the old lass to know that ,,
                  sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by alancdavis View Post
                    I’m sure someone would give it the once over and advice without ripping her off .
                    Was it you who looked at it and took pics ?
                    sigpic

Comment

I’m sure someone would give it the once over and advice without ripping her off .
                      Was it you who looked at it and took pics ?
                      sigpic

Comment

It was her nephew took the pics,,, Idea was anyone with a genuine interest could take a look and hopefully make her a fair offer
                        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

It was her nephew took the pics,,, Idea was anyone with a genuine interest could take a look and hopefully make her a fair offer
                          That's a nice thought in an 'ideal world' but you know people will try to pay as little as they can get away with! Without someone there to negotiate on behalf of this lady - she will get ripped off! Its a harsh, nasty world when it comes to 'classic car' buying & selling!

Comment

Working...
                          X