FAO Anyone who went to the spares day at dono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Anyone who went to the spares day at dono

Just wondering if anyone knows the person at the spares day that had on a stand a black MKII RS2000 along with a mexico and another RS as you walked in the main entrance the stand was on your left front row , i got a bracket off them for the washer bottle , as i was talking to the owner of the black 2000 i noticed that he had had his bonnet catch and other bits re galvanised , and said he could get me mine done , does anyone know who this chap was ??

cheers
    sigpic

pretty sure it's Phil Teear, organiser of this club, he sometimes comes on the board so send him a p.m. I may have his phone number if u need it, let me know and i'll p.m you.
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

All the stainless bitz are available from the club via Dave Riechert.

Phil Teear was the owner of the Black RS2000

Lee Mitchell was the owner of the Mexico

Darren Hackleton was the owner of the RS1800 - Lucky barsteward (he has 2 of em !! :shock: )
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

the bits wasnt stainless , they was original bits but been re galvanised (gold in colour)
        sigpic

Comment

It is know as Zinc Passivate

Find a local platers and chat up one of the workers - you can get most bits done in batches for a tenner.

Also a diy kit is available from www.frost.co.uk/item_Detail.asp?productID=8251
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Working...
          X