• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a popularity contest to me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kryten View Post
      Why do we need a poll? Is it because we need an official photographer?
      Do we not just all get out there and take photographs for all to see? The classic car mags will send there own tog or commission someone with that job.
      I post most of my photos on Photobox www.photoboxgallery.com/krytenphotography where anyone can buy prints direct from there.

I love seeing everyones take on the Lakes as one person can not physically capture it all, and everyone has a different style. I like to roam around and stop where I see a good spot, the cars that pass are the cars I capture!
      I also like to see Steve Jones's photos ( and have even bought a few of my car) over the years.
      Perfect response! As many as you can get over different locations and times. So long as they're willing to attend on the chance that they will sell enough prints to cover their costs...

Comment

Originally posted by kryten View Post
        Why do we need a poll? Is it because we need an official photographer?
        Do we not just all get out there and take photographs for all to see? The classic car mags will send there own tog or commission someone with that job.
        I post most of my photos on Photobox www.photoboxgallery.com/krytenphotography where anyone can buy prints direct from there.

I love seeing everyones take on the Lakes as one person can not physically capture it all, and everyone has a different style. I like to roam around and stop where I see a good spot, the cars that pass are the cars I capture!
        I also like to see Steve Jones's photos ( and have even bought a few of my car) over the years.
        Spot on
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X