Photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket

Has anyone had any problems with photobucket, I tried to upload pictures to it with no success, it appears to be a new layout and I cant do anything on it not even revert to the old layout which it gives as an option

Cheers Kev

mines still the same
    sigpic

Comment

I wish mine was, I have a carb query and I wanted to upload a picture and get some advice,

Comment

Originally posted by kev14 View Post
        I wish mine was, I have a carb query and I wanted to upload a picture and get some advice,
        if you email the pic i will post it!
        pm ya
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Eddie, I will send it to you

Comment

Sent Eddie

Comment

Yes, I went on to upload some pictures and got confused for a while. Worked it out in the end and managed to do it, but it always annoys me how sites like these try to get you to make everything 'public' so I always go back and make sure it is all set to 'private'. It doesn't seem to stop the photos from working on forums, so I prefer to do it this way.

Comment

photobucket has been a nightmare lately, always slow and the recent changes have only confused matters, i reverted back to the 'old site' page

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

I tried to do that Graham but nothing seemed to happen, I will have to try again.

Comment

Horrible new update from them, I also reverted back to the old page.
                    Sign out and then sign in again you should be given the option of which one you want to use.
                    It was near impossible to figure out how to display multiple pics at once, whereas in the old system it was one click

Comment

It was a nightmare for me to but i've gone back to the old one aswell
                      sigpic

Comment

I tried the new up date and went straight back to the old one.
                        But that plays up at times too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                          Horrible new update from them, I also reverted back to the old page.
                          Sign out and then sign in again you should be given the option of which one you want to use.
                          It was near impossible to figure out how to display multiple pics at once, whereas in the old system it was one click
                          Just looking at mine at the moment on the new version: I went into 'Libraries' and then I could see all my photos in each album by clicking on the appropriate album on the left hand side.

To select a photo just click on it, then you get a larger size version on your screen, with a list of 'image links' on the right side. I just click on 'IMG code' then paste it into a reply.

If you need to find another photo in a different album, scroll to the top of the page and click 'Library'.

Not sure if this helps, but it's just that the page looks a bit different to before, but I'm getting the hang of it. Here's a bracket I made this weekend to wall mount my projector on (once covered with some MDF). This photo was uploaded to the new site and now 'published' on here. Older photos put on the site previously were available too, so it's just a question of getting used to navigating around. A bit like when the supermarket moves everything around and it takes a week or two to find where they've moved stuff to.

Comment

Cheers Guys, it is now working either a bit of finger trouble on my side or the site throwing a wobbly.

Comment

Working...
                            X