Dont use Acid, ***e is the one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont use Acid, ***e is the one!

This year i managed to get a place on the lakes this year , but as soon as i got confirmation it all started to go wrong, i broke down on the m25 after visiting mr Hoarder at his workshop and had to call out one of my collegues to rescue me .
    The tank on my mk1 is rusty inside, so out it came and after lots of thinking what am i gonna do with this and no luck finding a early type replacement i got on to frosts to get some rust cure gear and tank sealer, they had no stock of anything and wont see it for another two weeks
    Then i had a brain wave, I went to aldi, bought 30l of vinegar and started to soak it, went back a couple of days later, and its barely touched the rust
    Then i got on the blower to my mate Nige who recons i should use ***e as he uses nothing else nowdays to get rid of the nasy stuff,hes soaked old vw beetle seized engines in it to free them off, so back to aldi, 10 2l bottles of ***e at 39p a bottle, used half of it in the tank last night, went back this morning and hey presto, the soaked park of the tank is now squeaky clean
    A few more soaks and im done i recon.

sigpic

It seems ***e is filtered so we will call it cola for the purpoes of this thread.

sigpic

Comment

I believe Tommy sauce as well as peanut butter is very good at removing stains, rust on car parts as well.
      sigpic

Comment

your own pis s is good
        Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_B View Post
          It seems ***e is filtered so we will call it cola for the purpoes of this thread.
          I think you'll find it was cola not ***e, only ***e is ***e everything else is just cola

Comment

Working...
          X