XMAS....Poll.....Yay or Nay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
    maybe am being selfish here but i would rather spend the money on something usefull like the mex just think of the nice summer days taking the family on classic car runs (at least thats what i told the wife didnt work though )
    Yes, I suggested the lovely sunny days out meeting others but my kids can't stand the old car and looked at me in digust........they would rather go on "Facebook" or something!

Comment

It's alright for you lot, I get a year older every Christmas Eve

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
        Yes, I suggested the lovely sunny days out meeting others but my kids can't stand the old car and looked at me in digust........they would rather go on "Facebook" or something!

kids nowadays donnt appreciate the finer things in life Tim

Comment

Originally posted by trialscort View Post
          It's alright for you lot, I get a year older every Christmas Eve
          You're not on your own, I'm afraid I'm 3 days after Christmas.

Originally posted by wetandwindy2 View Post
          kids nowadays donnt appreciate the finer things in life Tim
          They certainly don't Iain.....but it's a good job we do.

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
            Yep, I've just this minute given in and commited myself to buying a new wide screen TV, and a Computer to ensure my daughters new I Pod will work ok, along with whatever other devices I need to get all the services to work properly....but they won't get it until after Christmas when hopefully there are reductions on the crazy prices at present.....this way and hopefully everyone will make an effort to be nice and I will get a pleasant Christmas. I just hope everything will be the right colour!
            whats the Lobster getting Tim ? she surely aint been good this year

Comment

Its expensive my sons birthday today and next week xmas i cant move for toys and he is only 5, but seeing his face open the preasants makes my day
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                whats the Lobster getting Tim ? she surely aint been good this year
                ......nor last year, or the year before. In the pan along with the others of course.

Comment

alrite if your a kid but shit other wise

Comment

Working...
                  X