X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this worth ?

LAST WARNING TO ALL !

ANY MORE "WHAT IS THIS WORTH ?" THREADS AND IT WILL RESULT IN A BAN - END OF !

So in the answer to the question "What is this worth ?"

The answer is a ban !

Explanation :-

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post

I do not allow (especially in the Main message centre) "I have this item - How much is it worth ?" type threads on this Board.

Someone sees what a member wants a price of and makes an offer for said item and then no doubt buy it from the person making the thread even though that person had no intention of selling in the first place.

If people have no intention of selling an item then what benefit is a "What is it worth ?" thread ?

To post that type of thread in the most visited area of this BB would be worth at least £30 in Ebay fees or advertising costs - so in future if any member wants to make a - I HAVE THIS ITEM HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH - thread then please apply £30 to my paypal account before making the thread or I will simply delete thread - any persistent abusers of the How much is it worth type threads will simply have access restricted to the Board.

The same applies to For Sale ads that anyone wishes to post WITHOUT A PRICE

You can gladly post an ad without an asking price (ie, Invite offers) but please make £30 Paypal payment first

I do not have many rules on here but these will stay - sorry !
    cheeRS

DAVE

Working...
X