driving licence...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving licence...

is there a web site where you can check to current status of your licence and if theres any points that you have outstanding etc???
    sigpic

Nope, not as far as I am aware as it would compromise data protection.
    Try giving DVLA a ring.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Have you lost your counterfoil part of your licence then Louie?
      I think you may be able to get an answer from the DVLA but you will need to check and I'm not 100% but I think it will have to be in writing because of the already mentioned data protection issue.
      sigpic

Push everything to the limit
      if it breaks it wasn't strong enough
      rebuild it and try again !

My car in vBGarage

Comment

no ive got it, but doesnt tell you if theres anything outstanding at the moment, ive a feeling with house moves and avoiding the issues i may have 5 or 6 pending,
        sigpic

Comment

they are cracking down on the address thing at the moment, up to a £1000 fine if you don't let them know where you are, also the 10 year expiry thing is being clamped down on too, just fill in the change of address thing on the bottom of the paper part send it back and see what fun arrives in a few weeks, don't forget to photocopy your licence incase they loose your entitlements

Comment

That sounds like a good chance to get the address changed and find out what's left on the licence to be honest mate, like taffr said they are clamping down and it would be sods law that you get stopped now that you've though about it!
            sigpic

Push everything to the limit
            if it breaks it wasn't strong enough
            rebuild it and try again !

My car in vBGarage

Comment

try this

this tells you if you have been caught speeding http://www.i-database.co.uk
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X