alderidge or east kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
    You need to treat the rubbers before fitting them else they will split.
    Come on, what sort of treatement should they get.....the slipper?

Comment

treat them like the man says not torture them.

maybe a biscuit or if your feeling lucky take em on holiday.

Comment

Just got some drop glass seals from Aldridge and they flew on, really nice but (and sorry to complicate it further Andy) I got my door, boot and window seals as a kit off this guy and they were spot on

so another possible option and I never had to take them out for a meal or on holiday
        Andy

If it doesn't break it's not modified enough
        www.clevelandrsoc.co.uk

Comment

Love some of the answers.........
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Window rubbers...

I ordered a set from Aldridge about three weeks ago....via their Ebay add...payed by paypal....two weeks later I called and asked where mine were...told me they had messed up my order....then told me they were posted on Wed. 15th April....

I told them they had not arrived...I was then told they need to wait 3 weeks from posting to report a loss in the post....I played my face and on Friday they told me they would send another set out that day anyway...I am to return the first set if they arrive....

I do not believe that any were posted till Friday....why do they need to bullshit so much?

Not sure I would deal with them again by post...its only in Wolv. anyway.

Russ.
            [/quote]

Comment

drop glass eals from east kent have just been fitted on mine and they are mint, well pleased i didn't treat them very well tbh just left them in the bags for a few weeks before fitting and kicked them around the garage
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
              X