• Show
Clear All

• good old ebay

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7228460.stm

shite sellers get a licence to do sloppy deals,

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post

Not sure you have read the article ?????

It states Negative cannot be left for bad BUYERS only !

You can still leave Negative for bad Sellers
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
        it's the sellers that won't be able to answer a neg response

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
          Not sure you have read the article ?????

It states Negative cannot be left for bad BUYERS only !

You can still leave Negative for bad Sellers

i'll get my coat

Comment

TBH i allways leave feedback as soon as i'm paid, if i dont get paid they get reported and it's 3 non paying reports and your banned but that still means 3 sellers can get undeserved negs before they buyer gets chucked off

Comment

I've bought and sold on eBay for nearly 7 years (Rating 1000+) and I've only had 8 negative feedback of which 5 were from the same person and he hadn't paid for the goods!!!

The concern is that people can have a zero or negative feedback score and can still leave you negative feedback even if they haven't paid for the goods. You can do it to them but they are not bothered as most will dissappear and re register under a different name/e-mail address.

I will keep using it as it gives you a wider marketplace and you can get more money for your goods, but there needs to be more controls.

P.S. I always pay with Paypal for security. If you get a problem you can put in a complaint to Paypal and if your issue is not resolved you get your money back.
              Cheers

Comment

ebay at its best , bunch of tossers ,
                i have had so many problems with buyers , mind you i most probably have done 6000 auctions ,
                it just means now that bad buyers can do what ever they want and just stick two fingers up at the seller and neg them, if they dont get all there own way, its ****ing outrageous.
                its always hitting the seller , paypal fees down to the seller as well it realy adds up ,
                i can see it going down hill quick.

Comment

The one thing that gets my goat about Ebay is people holding you to feedback ramsome. i think thats the term. I always try to leave feedback straight away. Surely, if your the seller and someone pays straight away then they have completed their side of the contract ??. So leave positive feedback. Its then down to you to have fulfilled your side of the contract with an honest,correct description of the goods. They will then leave you positive feedback surely ??. It DOES p-ss me off when people dont leave feedback at all. Or they wait until you have left feedback as the buyer. Thats wrong in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by daytona_2000 View Post
                    i have had so many problems with buyers , mind you i most probably have done 6000 auctions ,
                    it just means now that bad buyers can do what ever they want and just stick two fingers up at the seller and neg them, if they dont get all there own way, its ****ing outrageous.
                    its always hitting the seller , paypal fees down to the seller as well it realy adds up ,
                    not as long as there's no competition, I don't know why Google or a similar firm with loads of money to sink into a project like that hasn't tried there luck yet?

As for buying or selling, tossers are tossers, I've had bad experiences as both, Ebay just aren't interested in resolving problems, don't mind taking the money though!

I don't think I've had one "problem" resolved yet

Comment

Originally posted by daytona_2000 View Post
                      i agree why should bad buyers not get bad feedback, still timewasting

Comment

This will leave the door open to fkn scammers and dodgy fooookers, cant see the public putting up with that,
                        sigpic

Comment

i think ebay are forgetting in there infinate wisdom , that its the poeple [sellers] there persecuting everytime that pay there wages , not the buyers
                          its not like it used to be , thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X