the new FOCUS RS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new FOCUS RS

so has any1 seen it, I checked out an article in CAR magazine...it seems like it will be a good buy but for us in ireland it will be around €60k or so....but from what I read it looks like it will start of with 240bhp standard and you can buy add ons for it to make it 300bhp...i didnt see any mention of 4x4...

Originally posted by Aaron P. View Post
    so has any1 seen it, I checked out an article in CAR magazine...it seems like it will be a good buy but for us in ireland it will be around €60k or so....but from what I read it looks like it will start of with 240bhp standard and you can buy add ons for it to make it 300bhp...i didnt see any mention of 4x4...
    Aaron, thats why i commited my £500 yet. Cant seem to find out anywhere whether it 2wd or 4wd or bhp or anything, i dont think Ford knows at the mo,

Comment

from what we hear it will be 4wd but nothing confirmed!
      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
        from what we hear it will be 4wd but nothing confirmed!
        come on Hally, you need to be talking to the right people, anymore info ???????????????

Comment

Its Got To Be Four Its 2008 Not 1976, Ford Won't Make The Same Mistake It Made With The 2wd Focarse

Comment

check this out

Comment

id rather have a new mustang

Nutty Professor

Comment

sorry forgot to add -my mate at fords said that the old model as
                seen was made with 4-wheel drive like the wrc car but the timing
                to produce it was wrong with the success of the st model so they
                are going too revive the rs model and he said its definatley going
                to be 4-wheel drive -wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by RS MARTIN View Post
                  sorry forgot to add -my mate at fords said that the old model as
                  seen was made with 4-wheel drive like the wrc car but the timing
                  to produce it was wrong with the success of the st model so they
                  are going too revive the rs model and he said its definatley going
                  to be 4-wheel drive -wait and see

that artical is from dec 06

Comment

OOPS SORRY MEANT THIS ONE

Comment

the article in CAR magazine says 2wd 6 speed semi sequential, and if the car in the article is anything to go by it looks pants ive had both focus rs and the new st, i hope its not an st with add ons

focus rs was unique and good enough to be called an rs.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.sa-embroidery.co.uk/

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/SA-Embroidery?_rdc=1

NORTH YORKSHIRE RSOC

Comment

in that article the guy said they dont like to complicate cars .............. so hey, lets fit twin turbos and a 1st-2nd torque piece of shite for the gearbox !!!!!!!!!

probably end up on the "TG cool wall" though

Comment

surely those pictures are of just a mule test bed for running gear etc, dont they try to disguise bodyshapes on new models??

Comment

Volvo 5 pot 2.5l turbo and FWD what i read in the Car article
                            CheeRS Neil

Comment

Working...
                            X