Hi Guys..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys..

Been over to Spain for a few days, abit of R & R. Just logged on.. gone through the Paul Tamplin thing.. bloody hell nice to be out of the "limelight" for a change. I will say, that i think its a shame that Paul wasn,t man enough to settle his differences with me, and me alone. I made the phone call to settle the air, he was then happy to brag to a couple of people that "Parkers been grovelling to me on the phone," i dont think so. I still think its a shame, i know who the bigger man is. Yes it was me that spilled the beans on the 18 because i was sick of tied of hearing about it and everything else everyday of the week. I have subsequently found out that he has caused me a problem with the owner of the concours red car. He has also caused me a problem with a highly respected member of this board and he has been slagging my car off to other members of this board. Thats a shame. I did tell him on numerous occasions that you "reap that you sow" and you should look for tomorrow, not only today. I,d talk to him tomorrow, somehow i dont think Paul has it in him.

Agree with you mate. As for slagging your car, I've seen it in the flesh and would proud to own it. He don't keep a car long enough for anyone to have an opinion on it!!
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

nice to see you back no1 , hope your mind is now clear ready for a full season of uncomlicated and fun concours next year , did you know its tims birthday today

Comment

welcome back Ian

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
          nice to see you back no1 , hope your mind is now clear ready for a full season of uncomlicated and fun concours next year , did you know its tims birthday today
          Hi Taffr, sounds good to me, will be sorting a few bits over the Winter, good to be back

Comment

good to see your back ian, roll on 2008 year of the works team

Comment

you got some life style ian! i think there is only me who grafts in here..
              Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
                you got some life style ian! i think there is only me who grafts in here..
                I did nearly 20 years of "grafting" Hally, working 6+ days a week in retail, never again, payback time now, only work when i need to, certainly wouldn,t work ever again at the weekends, i think its called semi-retirement.

Comment

yeah youve got it sussed there!

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                    I did nearly 20 years of "grafting" Hally, working 6+ days a week in retail, never again, payback time now, only work when i need to, certainly wouldn,t work ever again at the weekends, i think its called semi-retirement.
                    you dont want to be doin bufty then,that looks like hard work on a sunday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      you dont want to be doin bufty then,that looks like hard work on a sunday morning
                      bufty,s cool Tim, its the new working class renewed enthusiam at the mo, list of things to do, little things that hopefully will make a difference, i enjoyed the shows on the whole, Worthers received some good feedback and some constructive advice which i hope to act on over the Winter, it would still be nice to find a good working car, like the one Aled has

Comment

Welcome back Ian, Always nice to have a break.
                        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by hally View Post
                          you got some life style taff ! i think there is only me who grafts in here..
                          woh woh woh , easy tiger , i do my fair share as all the day shift know

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                            Welcome back Ian, Always nice to have a break.
                            sure is Kev, and i hope your on the mend

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                              woh woh woh , easy tiger , i do my fair share as all the day shift know
                              you do about as much as me taff........

Comment

Working...
                              X