Beige or black?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beige or black?

Hi guys. As some of you know my RS has a beige interior. Not the original interior and not everybody's taste! Currently it got fishnets, but I'm going to get the roll tops recovered. Seeing as beta is so dear, and mine is never going to be a show winner, I'm going down the leather route.
    Now, the door cards and back cards are mint, no speaker holes in beige.

So wondering what your views are?
    Beige leather roll tops and keep the cards?
    Or
    Black leather roll tops and either change cards for black ones or have them covered in black leather?
    Your views please
    Cheers
    Stu

biege for me , but then i would say that , you a maiden fan too???

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
      you a maiden fan too???
      You noticed my font lol, too right, all my life, even got the tattoo's

Comment

i love the beige interior

Comment

Originally posted by tawelfryn View Post
          You noticed my font lol, too right, all my life, even got the tattoo's
          i got about 70 records picture discs 12" and 6" all the early stuff , what you think about the new stuff???? , i'm not sure ,

Comment

Defo Black Stu, keeping it with the period look tbh
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
              i love the beige interior
              nice to see you've cleaned your car up lee, look nice

Comment

beige

cheersjoe

Comment

Thanks for your replies so far lads, some differences of opinions here, and Im still not decided! lol

Originally posted by taffr View Post
                  i got about 70 records picture discs 12" and 6" all the early stuff , what you think about the new stuff???? , i'm not sure ,
                  I have loads of records, not as much as you, but I have some rare stuff too.
                  Their new stuff? To be honest I don't like it at all. The missus and myself went to see them in Cardiff last December. Don't get me wrong, they are still fantastic, but they played all 10 songs from their new album. The place erupted when they finished with a few of the old stuff.

Comment

Beige leather fishnets?
                    sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Off topic, I've recorded with an ex-singer of Iron Maiden..........
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Robb View Post
                        Beige leather fishnets?
                        see XPT that has em tidy

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                          Off topic, I've recorded with an ex-singer of Iron Maiden..........
                          give us the story then kev!!!!!

Comment

Was Blaze Bailey. Recorded one song with him at Rhythm studio's in 1991(ish) for my old band Cerebral Fix. Was a cover version of Judas Priest's Living After Midnight. Was included as a bonus track on our CD "Death Erotica"

He turned up for the recording in a 3 pin plug (Hmmmmmmmm) We all ****ed ourselves when he came down the dirt track to thye studio bouncing all over the place There was the most amazing blonde in his passenger seat...........slobber
                            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                              Was Blaze Bailey. Recorded one song with him at Rhythm studio's in 1991(ish) for my old band Cerebral Fix. Was a cover version of Judas Priest's Living After Midnight. Was included as a bonus track on our CD "Death Erotica"

He turned up for the recording in a 3 pin plug (Hmmmmmmmm) We all ****ed ourselves when he came down the dirt track to thye studio bouncing all over the place There was the most amazing blonde in his passenger seat...........slobber
                              nice one kev , got to play maiden in the car cause the gearstick rattles so much , you'll have to get the band to play at the lakes ,

Comment

Working...
                              X