Hagerty Insurance (Be aware)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagerty Insurance (Be aware)

If you use your car on track then Hagertys are no longer able to offer track use cover within their road policy

Their underwriters do not allow it so their T's&C's have been altered to suit

AON/Footman James is my current insurer and they give 5 track days free plus I can pay for extra events as required but they put up premiums again !

Has anyone else got any insurance companies I can get a quote from who offer track and road use combined ?
    cheeRS

DAVE

Also DO NOT USE the 0844 number for Hagertys (not included in your phone contract minutes)

Use - 01327 810600 instead
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Try Competition Car Insurance Dave, I'm with them and there brilliant, part of there policy is that they insist you do AT least 1 track day a year
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4parajon View Post

Try Competition Car Insurance Dave, I'm with them and there brilliant, part of there policy is that they insist you do AT least 1 track day a year
        cheeRS will give them a call

Am also onto Adrian Flux - 01553 845966
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Adrian Flux = Requires 2 seperate policies 1 for road and track with another company per event

RSOC / Heritage are surprisingly very competitive

Awaiting Competition car insurance to call back

AON / Footman James are now "trying" to beat Heritage quote (why they couldnt just be cheaper in the first place is beyond me - funny how they can reassess the quote AFTER I have got an alternative quote !)
          cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

how about reis
            Reis Motorsport Insurance leads the way in providing motorsport insurance for vehicles, competitors, teams, and businesses. Get a quote from our expert team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post

how about reis

Reis Motorsport Insurance leads the way in providing motorsport insurance for vehicles, competitors, teams, and businesses. Get a quote from our expert team.

Just been on their website - may give them a call if AON/FJ dont play ball
              cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Hagerty also don't do modern engines in classic cars as I,ve just found out with the new zetec install

Comment

Heritage fell at the last hurdle as my car has no working odometer they are unable to insure it (Came in at £20 cheaper than AON/FJ)

Competition Car will cover heavily modified vehicles but NO track cover as like Adrian Flux they sell you a seperate policy for track

So after being offered a "retention" discount I am staying with AON/FJ - Agreed value and 5 "organised" trackdays a year, all modifications declared, unlimited road use mileage (no odometer required), extra track day cover on a pre-paid basis when required
                  cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Whats the premium costing you?
                    16v pintos are pants, keep them in transit vans

Comment

Working...
                    X