stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen

a good friend of mine has just recentley finished restoring his rs2000 over the last 3 years he reckons hes spent close to 10k on the car but due to problems at home and financial worries he decided to put it on ebay to see if there was any interest in it someone came to view the car from manchester and low and behold it was stolen the next day he cant say for certain it was this person but they broke into his place of work and took it of one of the ramps in the service bay it was a black rs2000 custom chocolate brown trim superlite alloys no stripes at present it had an unusual sunroof that wound back over the roof the rear axle was sprayed blue as were the strut tops yellow front legs and samco hoses had been added in blue also the reg was gcd201v the car was stolen from rotherham area on saturday please any info would be grateful he was in tears to me this is not onhope this gets passed around cheers and fingers crossed

Terrable news hope you can find the car, gutted for you
    sigpic

Comment

fu cking Wan kers i hate them moral of this story if you sell any thihg on the bay to do with osf then meet them else where hang the bastards hope he gets it back
      i will put it on turbo sport
      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

FFS hopefully those unusual features will help it get recovered swiftly and back to its rightful owner

was it insured??

Comment

thats horrid, will keep them peeled in hampshire for ya!
          sigpic

Comment

forgot to put that it wasnt insured eitheri felt sick when he told me especially being so close to home as well

Comment

thats sh#t news hope he finds it

Comment

10k spent on the car! Sounds like another nice car been taken by the low-life again. Wherever do these nice cars end up....obvioiusly they are too good to torch or break up so they are out there somewhere....probably waiting for a nice fresh identity on sale for £500 on FleeBay.

I do hope this guy gets his pride and joy back and the culprits are found and strung by their cheesey wotsits!

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
                  forgot to put that it wasnt insured eitheri felt sick when he told me especially being so close to home as well
                  Surely the garage where it was kept should be insured

Comment

it was his bodyshop andy and currently moving to smaller premises so had just cancelled two days previous at the momment hes up shit creek and this has just put the top hat on it

Comment

feel for the guy ...

hope it gets found soon

Comment

Get some pics on pronto Lee !

Then all can spread the word on other sites
                        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by 76mex View Post
                          it was his bodyshop andy and currently moving to smaller premises so had just cancelled two days previous at the momment hes up shit creek and this has just put the top hat on it
                          As he got away from home house insurance as he may beable to claim off that

Comment

That is just a real kick in the balls. Hope it gets recovered but it rarely seems to happen.
                            We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Scum

These are the kind of people who will buy that mexico log book on ebay previously mentioned today.

Comment

Working...
                              X