Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what a fantastic bithday i have just had......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a fantastic bithday i have just had......

some of you may know me as a regular on this bb, but i have not been here since wednesday morning, as wednesday night i was suffering excruciating pain down my right side, and my missus rushed me to the local A+E, who then transferred me to ST MARYS hospital at 0500 thursday morning, to be diagnosed with a kidney stone, which was blocking my kidneys output......(MUCH PAIN). on friday ( MY BIRTHDAY!!!) i was suffering another attack of disgruntled kidney, and had to have morphine injections in my arse ( which did nothing to ease the pain!!) long into the afternoon, i was finally allowed home this afternoon, with the stone still in situ. it is reckoned that it is about 4-5mm in size, and i have got 6 weeks to pass it naturally!!! before they do an op and whip it out...... whats natural about sticking a 5mm object down my knob??????

You young 'uns!

All the best, Lee. Get them to get the Lithotripter out - saves the op!

Comment

nice lee you can keep it mate

Comment

In actual fact, it's getting difficult to get a stiffy after being on this site. All it seems to be concerned with at the mo are bits of wire going down your knob, or having your balls cut off!

Comment

is that the ultrasonic smasher thing?? where they blast the stone with sound waves??? i dont think they want to do that with me, cos the is a bone nearby apparently, and any misplace sonic beams will chip my skeleton instead.....or so they say, cost cutting i reckon.......

Comment

Remember passing a stone a few years ago. Don't wish to alarm you Lee but i NEVER want to do it again. If you can, Get it zapped.
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

that don't sound nice m8.....

happy birthday ....
              sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

sounds nasty mate

get well soon
                sigpic

Comment

That dont sound good mate and happy birthday for Friday, and i did know this woman that could suck a golf ball through a hose if she could help let me know

Comment

Kidney stones are supposedly one of the most painful things can happen anyone.

A heart attack is a piece of **** by comparison
                    sigpic

Comment

heres to a speedy recovery lee

Comment

Working...
                      X