Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post

Simply just ask Dave

Im sure you already kmow tho , lol
    I did find out that he had gone from the role but I do not know Grahams reasons

So come on the Paul - Why is it there appears to be so much turmoil and unrest in The RSOC Committee since it was voted in ?
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

There are massive changes being made in the background regards the way the finances are done , and finaly the members will be presented with " real " figures , not made up crap like the last 5 years
      I have several things I want to say on here regarding this conversation but that will have to keep until tomorrow. (need some sleep).
      Just one thing I want to ask now is can you give me the so-called "crap" figures of the last 5 years regarding the RSOC finances please.
      Jerry has my email and address as he sent me the accounts of the last 2 years one week ago (asked about those on the RSOC BB).

Regards, Leon.

Comment

I can assure you that it simply isnt the case anymore and a vote is taken on every issue raised and all opinions are heard and a vote is taken , and unlike the old committee , once a vote has been done it stands , not like years gone by when all desissions made are changed to suit one or two
        There are massive changes being made in the background regards the way the finances are done , and finaly the members will be presented with " real " figures , not made up crap like the last 5 years

Regalia is in the middle of massive change ,

It all takes time Dave to do it correct , and remeber the committee has to update every part of this club as nothing has been imporved or updated for many years

The members will see massive changes over the next 2 years , but remember it will take time to do it right

And dont shoot the new committee for the lack of efforts from the last one
        We " the new committee " have done a lot to repair the damage done by the old committee who basicly have done nothing for years
        Paul,

see you been online today but didn't see a reply from you to the last 2 posts.
        In your posts I think you give the old Committee a firm stab in the back, which isn't called for. I believe every RSOC Committee there ever was gave their utmost best for the club. That some things didn't work out as they thought .. well we are only human and who could have thought the interweb and facetube and so-on would have made the influence it did make.

Can you elaborate on the massive changes we will see in the next 2 years, the massive changes to regalia, and as asked yesterday the 'crap' figures the old committee gave w.r.t. accounting.

Grtz, Leon.

PS: I received the accounts of 2012/2013 from Jerry Last week; will comment on these on the RSOC BB.

Comment

Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
          The Thistle Hotel at East Midlands Airport must have made a killing, rooms, food, drinks all being booked to the club,

Then on the day every man and his dog was running around in 'official' t-shirts, wives, kids, friends, more free entry's than paying guests.

The clubs been run as a play thing for too long.
          Well said Paul and I agree but that was years ago I think.
          Since then the RSOC has cut back on being the 'sponsor' of those people who were 'helping at the day' on paper but actually didn't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
            Well said Paul and I agree but that was years ago I think.
            Since then the RSOC has cut back on being the 'sponsor' of those people who were 'helping at the day' on paper but actually didn't do anything.
            there were plenty this year INCLUDING Committee members doing sod all.
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I am always away on business and cant book beer as expenses,, reading this it looks like this club can ,,,,,cool...
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                there were plenty this year INCLUDING Committee members doing sod all.
                Kev, if that's the case it's not good. Did you report it to the ND manager? I did (years ago) but didn't receive a reply but changes were made.

Comment

Kev, if that's the case it's not good. Did you report it to the ND manager? I did (years ago) but didn't receive a reply but changes were made.
                  I am sure he was aware. One of the Committee even cleaned someone else's car all weekend when the rest of us were slaving on the gate directing traffic. Come to think of it, it was only us "Old" Committee members that seemed to be working!!!

Comment

clubs are run by people who want to think they are important i got banned from the rs owners club by a well established member (ask frosty he knows who it was ) because i bought a car he was after frosty thought it was funny

Comment

It was funny.

Comment

national day this year was my first go at running it

I think we made improvements and I really tried to make sure that there were no big bar/hotel bills as people seem to think used to happen,
                        in reality i think its many years since this happened !!

the team who helped out were first class and I cant compliment them enough for the great work they did

I look forward to next year and hope to have a great display of rs1800s

any questions or ideas for national day 2015 please get in touch

regards

Dave Easton
                        RSOC National day coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
                          i got banned from the rs owners club
                          You got banned from the BB. You weren't even a member!

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                            You got banned from the BB. You weren't even a member!
                            FPMSL

So he complains about the Club and wasn't even a Member
                            Cheers

Comment

Paul,

see you been online today but didn't see a reply from you to the last 2 posts.
                              In your posts I think you give the old Committee a firm stab in the back, which isn't called for. I believe every RSOC Committee there ever was gave their utmost best for the club. That some things didn't work out as they thought .. well we are only human and who could have thought the interweb and facetube and so-on would have made the influence it did make.

Can you elaborate on the massive changes we will see in the next 2 years, the massive changes to regalia, and as asked yesterday the 'crap' figures the old committee gave w.r.t. accounting.

Grtz, Leon.

PS: I received the accounts of 2012/2013 from Jerry Last week; will comment on these on the RSOC BB.
                              Paul L,

can you please reply / answer my questions?

Comment

Paul L,

can you please reply / answer my questions?
                                He will be away at the NEC till after the weekend now Leon.

Comment

Working...
                                X