Tug at your neart strings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tug at your neart strings

Thought long and hard about this but a very good friend of mine Carl Travers was really into his mountain biking and whilst taking part in an event in Scotland suffered a life changing injury leaving him paralysed from the waist down. Carl was really jnto his cosworths and having sold his Sapphire 4x4 to me a few years ago to start his own business had purchased himself a rolling shell to build himself another cossie. A group of us are trying to now build the car for Carl who is currently in Odstock hospital Salisbury for his rehabilitation having been moved from Scotland to be near his young family there are a few parts that are still needed to complete the build . An autobox has been soursed for the car but other partz are needed if anyone can help with some part these would be greatly appreciated there will obviously be parts as we go along but the first thing we are short of is a rocker cover. If sl eone has one they would like to donate to this good cause please let me know Thanks Again Mark
    sigpic
Working...
X