X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Mr. Peel

Happy Birthday Chris !

Cheers Leon

Just got in from work been on a shyte job all day then on call from 3:30 till 22:00

Still at least I don't have to rush home to moderate the Rsoc site anymore thanks to the concerned member that couldn't sleep at night knowing I was moderating the board and not the Facebook page so has done his absolute best for the last few months to get me removed

Comment

Have a good bday weekend and dont let others get you down mate

Comment

Funny you should say that Jim, I'm supposed to be at work today and I've managed half a day and I'm now in hospital suspected of having a stroke at dinner time.

Im lounging about in cramlingtin hospital waiting for an ecg, an eeg and blood tests.

Comment

Jeez hope you are ok , in the best place mate keep us informed oh an dont be eyeing up the nurses it will put your blood pressure up

Comment

Well at the minute mate me blood pressure is 190 over 138 which seems to be a concern...

Comment

Sorry to hear this ,, Hope all goes well
              sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

**** me Chris, hope you get better soon.
                Since the clique threw me out my bloodpressure has gone down

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                  **** me Chris, hope you get better soon.
                  Since the clique threw me out my bloodpressure has gone down
                  Where you in the clique
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Leon, I'm discharged now mate, I've had a mini stroke, luckily I was just a couple of hundred metres from Hexham hospital when one of the lads rang me about a car show we're booken on for, I got disorientated talking to him and couldn't get a sentence out, then my fingers went numb, then my hand and then my fore arm.
                    I got back in my van and drove the short distance to the hospital and by the time I got there I was getting numb down my right hand side and had a bouncing headache.
                    They took me straight through and transferred me to an urgent care hospital.
                    I've been there all afternoon for the tests and they've just let me out.
                    Pockets full of medication lol and told me to take it easy for four weeks.

I feel ok apart from the headache and burning cheeks, oh and I'm blahdy starving too lmfao.

Comment

Good to hear you are feelling better
                      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Thanks Alan...

Comment

Bloody hell Chris ,, take some time out and get yourself fit

I hope you feel back to normal soon
                          Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Thanks Paul, I kinda feel ok but realise I'm not if that makes sense.

I'm just going have to take it a bit easier for a bit but not completely or that will have me demented.
                            I've got follow up stuff to sort with my GP as apparently I'm a bit on the young side for all of this...

Comment

As others will tell you we only have so many chances and warnings in life ... heed yours pal take a notch off relax and go with the flow ( easier said than done ), cars and internal politics will still be here when we are all gone mate . Take care .. see you at the lakes or croft ... takin it steady , jim

Comment

Working...
                              X