Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RSOC and moving forward (this thread started by RS2000CUSTOM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0630154 View Post
    Mike

How can the rsoc ban someone from full membership from the club due to comments made on a forum ? It's not the police force or a court of law now is it , it's a car club .
    Especially without even getting an INFRACTION or an official warning?
    Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by RUDDY View Post
      ND 2008, seems an awful long time ago, the last RSOC event I attended ..........

........ Did you have permission to use that photo son ...... if I could I would BAN you !!!!!

Comment

• Graeme get yourself to bed!

Comment

• any news on yer appeal son?
          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Not yet SON

Comment

• Got my last RN mag yesterday, good work by Nick (editor).
              Will I miss it? Ehhrrrm no.

As I was planning to visit the AGM I read the notice of the AGM and also the minutes of the AGM Feb 22nd 2015.
              What surprised me is at page 15, item 14 AOB, Question 3 (vacant committee and regstrars positions) it states: quote "Regarding the people who have left recently there is no way back for those people" unquote.

So how is it possible that a committee member resigns in January, the AGM is in February and the same person is back in the committee some months later

Maybe someone can ask this in the Members Area of the RSOC BB?

Regards, Leon.

Comment

• Seems as though the best thing I did was vote with my feet...
                sigpic

Comment

• MY GOOD GOD,Wot the hells going on with the R.S.O.C
                  Ive read the thread!!!!!!!!!! is it NO longer a car club,for the cars,for the crack,IS nobody allowed a opinion!!!!!!! , ive been a member for coming up 21 years,ive sold my car,but i kept on supporting the club cos i got a lot out of the club,,made some very,very good friends,loved the shows,loved the cars.
                  ,loved the help full people etc etc
                  To see some of the names that have banned is ridicules
                  Dave Easton howay hes probley done more for the rsoc than anybody,,,,,
                  Lean, cracking bloke,very helpfull......and sometimes funny!
                  Hally,again passionate for the cars and the club.....

If the club dont sort itself out QUICKLY , this will be my last year of Been a member of once such a great club.....................VIVA RSOC
                  sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by paul spence View Post
                    IS nobody allowed a opinion!!!!!!!
                    That seems to be key-issue Paul.
                    If you do not agree/comply with the committee you can bugger off to passionford (a comment I got) or get warned, get an infraction, be banned or have your membership revoked like Hally and myself.

PS:

w.r.t. the resignation and re-installment of said committee member here are two links to the RSOC forum for those of you who are members:

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                      Got my last RN mag yesterday, good work by Nick (editor).
                      Will I miss it? Ehhrrrm no.

As I was planning to visit the AGM I read the notice of the AGM and also the minutes of the AGM Feb 22nd 2015.
                      What surprised me is at page 15, item 14 AOB, Question 3 (vacant committee and regstrars positions) it states: quote "Regarding the people who have left recently there is no way back for those people" unquote.

So how is it possible that a committee member resigns in January, the AGM is in February and the same person is back in the committee some months later

Maybe someone can ask this in the Members Area of the RSOC BB?

Regards, Leon.
                      Leon

The very same question was asked a matter of weeks ago , and a full answer given

Paul
                      Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

• Which was?
                        We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

That seems to be key-issue Paul.
                          If you do not agree/comply with the committee you can bugger off to passionford (a comment I got) or get warned, get an infraction, be banned or have your membership revoked like Hally and myself.

PS:

w.r.t. the resignation and re-installment of said committee member here are two links to the RSOC forum for those of you who are members:

http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showthread.php?566154
                          And now the first link doesnt work haha it may just be a conspira//// coincidence .... no renewal for i think

Comment

• Originally posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES View Post
                            Leon

The very same question was asked a matter of weeks ago , and a full answer given

Paul
                            Paul,

I asked you on the 12th of November:
                            ----
                            PaulL my friend, would like to know what has changed since January so that you would want to be a committee member again?
                            Congrats by the way.
                            ----
                            You replied you would gladly answer question after you got back from the NEC show; you never answered my question.

Leon.

Comment

• Originally posted by crusader View Post
                              And now the first link doesnt work haha it may just be a conspira//// coincidence .... no renewal for i think
                              Now I know why I took all those IT-courses , text from the resignation thread of Jan 16:
                              ----
                              Dear Members

It is with regret that i announce that i have stood down for the RSOC committee

I thought long and hard about putting up a long statment outlining the reasons why but quite honeslty feel

1, its a waist of time
                              2, that this club has seen enough scandle to see it through the next 10 years

I joind this committee as i honeslty felt that the club was just stale and going backwards and fast , and rather than just be the usuall maoner i decided i had to try and help make change ,

I have been around a very long time and can honestly say i have always tried my very best to help anyone in any way i can and i have always wanted the very best for this club and its members

I will carry on my role as rs500 registrar and will also carry on to do anything i can to help and members in any way i can

I would also like to wish those who remain on the committee all the very best , and hope that those who join / rejoin will try to move forward and stop the bickering that has been obvious over the last 12 months

Regards Paul
                              ----

Comment

Paul,

I asked you on the 12th of November:
                                ----
                                PaulL my friend, would like to know what has changed since January so that you would want to be a committee member again?
                                Congrats by the way.
                                ----
                                You replied you would gladly answer question after you got back from the NEC show; you never answered my question.

Leon.
                                Hi Leon

I answered the question in the Q and A section on the RSOC website just after being elected by the registrars to be there rep on the committee

Paul
                                Proud to be the RS500 registrar for www.rs500owners.com

Comment

Working...
                                X