Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    Ethanol sounds too dangerous to use!
    Its pretty much NOT optional these days if you use petrol!

The old racer trick of getting fuel from small airfields used to provide leaded when unleaded was introduced then it changed to 100 octane unleaded and i'm fairly sure its still without ethanol?

Comment

Insurance

Originally posted by Rallye View Post
      Good for you, lovely car.

Did the insurer cover the full cost ?
      I am insured with Hagerty and have no complaints at all. Inevitably a bit of haggling was necessary and in the end I just about covered all the cost of the fire damage, but obviously Hagerty did not pay for a full resto. They also offered to pay out the agreed value in full but I wanted to keep the car. In reality I had under insured the Twink. I am confident the new agreed value does reflect its true market value.........not making the same mistake twice.

Comment

Looks stunning again

CheeRS
        Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Modenamex View Post
          I am confident the new agreed value does reflect its true market value.........not making the same mistake twice.
          Good advice to be taken there.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Modenamex View Post
            Some of you will remember this post from last year so thought I would finish it with a happy ending.

The damage from the fire was superficial although many rare and expensive parts were destroyed. Restoration is now just about complete and all being well she should be back on the road next week

That Lush well done Gra looks very nice
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Working...
            X