X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Daz, what you do in your private life is totally up to you we,re an opened group of people on here, if theres something you want to share with us, then go ahead

Comment

Car looks very straight. Shame that the outer wing's been butchered. Trim looks to be in excellent condition.

Should it be a cause for concern that the chassis id plate is missing?

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
          Daz, what you do in your private life is totally up to you we,re an opened group of people on here, if theres something you want to share with us, then go ahead
          LOL Nice one Ian, It was Predator that got me into the RS scene he has a mint RST S2 in red,

I also have a 1972 Dodge Challenger muscle car, as i am into the yank scene, yank Ian yank b4 you say out LOL .

We have been to a few shows this year inc Cumbria, ligh****er valley, National day and Caimes.

We are from Tyneside by the way

Comment

[quote=dasadrew]Car looks very straight. Shame that the outer wing's been butchered. Trim looks to be in excellent condition.

Should it be a cause for concern that the chassis id plate is missing?[/quote]

Hi, No he has the plate, the V5 is also in his name. On the bottom of the reg plate there is a name Andy H or Andy S, something like that then RSOC next to it, if anyone knows him or her would be interesting!

Comment

wi- i man !!, good luck with the build, keep posting the pics of your blue...whoops, i mean black car

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                wi- i man !!, good luck with the build, keep posting the pics of your blue...whoops, i mean black car
                You mean Whey Aye man. at least get it right

Comment

Originally posted by DazRS2K

Comment

You knew what i meant so it was close enough

Comment

Originally posted by DazRS2K
                      pmsl
                      sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

daz that looks good I've picked mine up today brushed a lot of it up in the barn but with a bit of tlc it'll go again

PS HI EVERYONE Its my first post as well Ive just bought a RS out of a barn I'll post some pic's asap

Comment

Hurry up and get the pics posted. Welcome to Hell by the way

Comment

Originally posted by gary goldsmith
                            daz that looks good I've picked mine up today brushed a lot of it up in the barn but with a bit of tlc it'll go again

PS HI EVERYONE Its my first post as well Ive just bought a RS out of a barn I'll post some pic's asap
                            Hi Gaz, I was going to send pics of my car to you but you have beat me to it, how did you hear about this site.

Comment

Come on Gaz get the pics on, they are an impatient lot on hear

Top tip though start your own basket thread and keep posting on it to keep it all together

Comment

Hi,

Just an update, after purchasing the RS back in Oct, then not knowing were it went to after that, I contacted the guy i bought it off as he was storing it for me until i arranged garage space for my other classic car.

Well i am finally picking it up on Saturday, well to go on the trailer that is and bringing it home.

Anyway have collected some parts on the way what i defo needed,with the help of some of the lads on here ,thanks to

David King: Brand new choc brown carpet, never been in a car.
                                Ders Set of really nice RS four spokes
                                KL underdash felt pad and rear soundproofing
                                Brian(Banishit) for free piece of choc beta cloth to repair tiny rip.

CheeRS Lads

Other:Ebay four RS centre caps.

Bye for now

Comment

Working...
                                X