No announcement yet.

So how did you get your username..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name (thanks Mam ), but my nickname for years was Smoov which I used to have as my username until a few years ago.
    Cheers

Comment

My dad Jimmy was the bread delivery man on the isle of mull from the late 60's to 1987 I've always been called milanda as long as I remember, I don't remember milanda bread mothers pride I do

Comment

name

My parents gave it to me so i am stuck with it

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          My name (thanks Mam ), but my nickname for years was Smoov which I used to have as my username until a few years ago.
          why smoov son?
          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
            why smoov son?
            Must have been my charm and sophistication son

There were two of us playing for the same football team with Mc / Mac as a surname when we were in our teens and both were called Macca and as I was a quick winger somehow Smoov ended up being my name on the pitch due to my style, pace and flair

It carried on from there for years...
            Cheers

Comment

I used waggy1600 as my nickname is waggy and this is down to my second name being wagstaff also my mk2 was a 1600 lol

Comment

Bam is my initials and i have a mk1 (my name is Ben)

Comment

Mine is my superhero alter ego "rsclassicman" a superhero with the ability to turn rust and rot into fresh new metal with just his steely gaze......LOL!!!........actually I'm into RS's and classics and I'm a man

Comment

my name and I owned a cosworth 4x4 when I started using the net many years ago.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                    X