No announcement yet.

First time on the road in 31 years !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one paul thanks for the diff all is good ,just put one of mine on the road this week after being locked away since 1990

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadsquare View Post
      That's my intention mate but these old fords have a way of stopping enjoyment , every time I put my wipers on now it blows my indicator fuse!! Arghhhh
      Short term run a wire fused thats fused and switched direct to the wiper motor and go have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by Tongy View Post
        Nice one paul thanks for the diff all is good ,just put one of mine on the road this week after being locked away since 1990
        No worries mate, the base lives again then???? Get some pics up .
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crusader View Post
          Short term run a wire fused thats fused and switched direct to the wiper motor and go have some fun
          That was my intention as I niavely thought it would just be a live to the fuse box and I could just bye pass it. But it has loads of wires which also are on the indicator circuit !!!!

Confused.com
          sigpic

Comment

Pray it doesnt rain then hope you get sorted

Comment

Electrics all sorted , new head lamps fitted , lotus steels and ready for Classic Ford this weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Oh that is lovely. It brings it all back to me when I first bought my 1300 Sport in exactly the same colour. I can smell the new interior now! It's not a rally car so please keep the car looking standard!

Tim

Comment

Looks sweet on the steels paul

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
                    Oh that is lovely. It brings it all back to me when I first bought my 1300 Sport in exactly the same colour. I can smell the new interior now! It's not a rally car so please keep the car looking standard!

Tim

That's my dilemma , keep it as is or mod it, I have all the bits I intended to put on it but just can't bring myself to as she's so original . Just wether I can cope with the 1100 engine .
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gasha View Post
                      Looks sweet on the steels paul
                      Cheers Mate needed a more fitting look than the RS Four spokes, I think they look cool as !!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Keep it standard and enjoy
                        sigpic

Comment

Saw this yesterday at pod looks very nice, I would leave it as it and enjoy it

Comment

Very nice ,,, exactly the same as the pool cars we had when I was an apprentice many moons ago,,
                            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Working...
                            X