Rs2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rs2000

On the a19 today near billigham I got overtaken by a blue mk1 rs2000 never seen the car before what's the chances of 2 mk1s passing like this the guy had a big grin on his face and so did I just wondered if it's anyone on here

That's looks like a very nice looking mk1 ,nice colour combination,lucky you

Comment

Not sure who's it is but I've seen it around swainsby village

Comment

Cheers wetandwindy at first I thought it was my pal who has a blue mk1 with rs stripes broardstripe if I was on me own I'd of followed him to have a chat but had the family in the car and wouldn't of gone down too well they already think I'm a anorak

Comment

[QUOTE=melaniejusty;708254]Cheers wetandwindy at first I thought it was my pal who has a blue mk1 with rs stripes broardstripe if I was on me own I'd of followed him to have a chat but had the family in the car and wouldn't of gone down too well they already think I'm a anorak[/QUOTE

I know that feeling my son is the only one out of my family who likes the old skool stuff

Comment

Originally posted by melaniejusty View Post
            On the a19 today near billigham I got overtaken by a blue mk1 rs2000 never seen the car before what's the chances of 2 mk1s passing like this the guy had a big grin on his face and so did I just wondered if it's anyone on here

That must of been nice see .i would have a big grin too 😉

Comment

Originally posted by melaniejusty View Post
              I was speaking the guy with the mk1 at the weekend, (Black plates on a H) We are all members of the Cleveland group doing The Lakes Tour!, his name is Scott and he is from the Stockton area.

Comment

Working...
              X