Dvla imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvla imports

Anyone know what's going on with dvla at the moment?, I have been waiting since March for my log book/ uk registration to arrive, I heard they only dealing with frontline workers at the moment, anyone shed any light on this? Cheers
    sigpic

I sent off for my tractor registration too in March think they are not dealing with postal applications yet
    sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

Just wanna bloody drive!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fast eddie View Post
        Anyone know what's going on with dvla at the moment?, I have been waiting since March for my log book/ uk registration to arrive, I heard they only dealing with frontline workers at the moment, anyone shed any light on this? Cheers
        How the f**k do the plebs at the DVLA know the applicant is an 'essential worker' as if that makes any difference to their total ineptitude with normal performance!
        Next to Revenue and Customs, the DVLA is probably the next biggest govt. administrative department and they are pretty useless at the best of times! Honestly, one postal address for everything? You may as well address anything - DVLA, Swansea, Nearest Blackhole.

Comment

Very true ,,call these depts and you get a different story each time . I had an issue with tax on my pension ,took them two years to admit they were in the wrong and they said the guy dealing with my case had been sacked for being useless, good point they awarded me £5 compensation ,
          sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Give em a bell ...
            Had a friend waiting for a XR2 log book ,that had been off the road many many years, he chased it up after about 4 months waiting , it was sorted within a few week,

Comment

Originally posted by Blower View Post
              Give em a bell ...
              Had a friend waiting for a XR2 log book ,that had been off the road many many years, he chased it up after about 4 months waiting , it was sorted within a few week,
              But if you call there is a message saying we are only dealing with people directly involved with the front line covid 19 academic.
              sigpic

Comment

They are shut!!! We deal with them daily at work.

Comment

Working...
                X