Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
    Paul,

you know some of us cannot see RSOC BB posts; care to copy-paste it on here?

Well as I haven't got my membershipfee back it's not a case of re-join but of re-instate.

If the RSOC committee and/or the member who posted the content of a pm online would be wanting a compromise/agreement they know where to find me.
    Leon

How long have you been a member of the RSOC?

I met you for the first time at Boreham RS day be 1994 then the following year at the showground good days with John Mc and the blue stripes

Think it was around 96 97 at ND when you where leader of the pack with the dutch boys in the mk2s.

Then you was helping out at ND not sure the year as they seem to pass so quick

You see anything of Bigboy Mogi or any other of the Essex crew.
    Happy Days

Paul L

Looks a good positive AGM and the dust looks to have settled.
    Can we get the Banned members looked into and put to bed please.

all the best

D
    sigpicRS1800s on Tour

Comment

Originally posted by RS1800 View Post
      Leon

How long have you been a member of the RSOC?

I met you for the first time at Boreham RS day be 1994 then the following year at the showground good days with John Mc and the blue stripes

Think it was around 96 97 at ND when you where leader of the pack with the dutch boys in the mk2s.

Then you was helping out at ND not sure the year as they seem to pass so quick

Happy Days
      Indeed happy days Darren.
      Wish we could go back to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
        NO YER NOT, I admin the site son
        Give me an hour
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RS1800 View Post

Happy Days

D
          D, I speak to Moggy most days, he sold his Scooby a few years back and is well into his M3 now, still modifying and cleaning, still going to the Ring, still coming out with some classic stories.....none of them repeatable

Photo a couple of years back in Germany

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
            Paul,

you know some of us cannot see RSOC BB posts; care to copy-paste it on here?
            Guess that thread got deleted or you was told not to copy-paste it on here.

From the info I got last week it was never ever the intention to speak to me, to contact me, to reply to my complaint and subsequent emails.
            Ah well.

Comment

Still no reply w.r.t. membership-fee refund.
              If and when I get it I will transfer it to DaveCustom for running this site. (server fee's)

Comment

Donation

Just done exactly the same thing with what was going to be my first years RSOC fee. will probably donate the rest of the fee as well depending how RSOC resolve certain issues have read the many posts with great interest good luck to all in finding a solution

Comment

Working...
                X