Import cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import cars?

Hi folks I haven't used this site for a while since I sold my mk2 RS2000 & bought my S1 turbo but do look in every now & then.
    I find myself looking for mk2's for sale the net & do quite fancy a flat front ie a Mexico,sport or Harrier but there seems to be a lot of imported cars for sale. I suppose the body may be better being in the warmer climates but just wondered what your thoughts of them were. Ie value, no history etc.
    Cheers Chris
    Last edited by RS2000CHRIS; 15-07-2015, 12:45. Reason: spelling
    sigpic

There nice and rust free where you want them to be.. Rally pack mk2s here in oz seem to be a good compromise
    sigpic

Comment

Import cars

I am a member of the main classic ford forum in Oz and there is a bit of consternation among members regarding the number of classic fords being bought up and shipped in containers to the uk. A lot of cars here are generally more rust free due to the climate. South Afrikan cars are being bought up as well.
      Len

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie RS View Post
        I am a member of the main classic ford forum in Oz and there is a bit of consternation among members regarding the number of classic fords being bought up and shipped in containers to the uk. A lot of cars here are generally more rust free due to the climate. South Afrikan cars are being bought up as well.
        Len
        What forum is that?
        If folk don't want to see them leave they should buy them
        sigpic

Comment

Not long ago it was the other way round, cars going out of the UK ...I can remember a RS16 being sold and the new owner only taking the vin plates as it was easier than taking a complete but rusty car

Comment

Originally posted by l j shaw View Post
            Not long ago it was the other way round, cars going out of the UK ...I can remember a RS16 being sold and the new owner only taking the vin plates as it was easier than taking a complete but rusty car
            Mine are coming over in perth
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X