FAO Gizmo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay, View Post
    Really Mickey I remember being stood outside the jury inn having a fag at one of our committee meeting talking to Paul Linfoot and you and Tony Francis came out and we were talking about Gizmo an you both said Chris has to go as he shouldnt be allowed on to the committee as IT was going to be a committee role

Regards Jay
    THIS is the problem with the "Committee" now. Far too many axes to grind & personal issues. Absolutely no reason at all to post this on a public forum
    When I served on the Committee any issues were sorted behind closed doors & all dirty washing etc stayed in house. In the end, we all sang from the same sheet.
    The Committee needs to be seen as acting as "One" NOT a bunch of egotistical individuals out for what they can personally gain. A united Committee moves forward, A fractured one implodes. This is why there has been so much crap over the past 3 or so years as not one of you can agree on anything.
    Take the ego's away for pity sake & get on with the job "some" of you were elected to do. Act as one, not as many! If the Committee make a decision regarding the club with a unanimous vote, Don't cry over spilt milk if you didn't vote that way. Grin & bear it & GET ON WITH THE JOB IN HAND!

It's when I see things like this being posted about the club then it just confirms my decision to jump marque was the correct one.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
      THIS is the problem with the "Committee" now. Far too many axes to grind & personal issues. Absolutely no reason at all to post this on a public forum
      When I served on the Committee any issues were sorted behind closed doors & all dirty washing etc stayed in house. In the end, we all sang from the same sheet.
      The Committee needs to be seen as acting as "One" NOT a bunch of egotistical individuals out for what they can personally gain. A united Committee moves forward, A fractured one implodes. This is why there has been so much crap over the past 3 or so years as not one of you can agree on anything.
      Take the ego's away for pity sake & get on with the job "some" of you were elected to do. Act as one, not as many! If the Committee make a decision regarding the club with a unanimous vote, Don't cry over spilt milk if you didn't vote that way. Grin & bear it & GET ON WITH THE JOB IN HAND!

It's when I see things like this being posted about the club then it just confirms my decision to jump marque was the correct one.

HAHAHA So its ok if all the bull and lies are hidden and people walk around thinking a false perception ! Whats wrong with being upfront and down the line in a world where people no where they stand you know honest ! I f thew club had been run loike this in the last 10 years or so do you not think it would be a better place I do but I do realise that there are weak individuals out there that would rather have smoke blown up there arse than face the truth

I for one dont really care wether I am liked or disliked but I do like trust and honesty in a person lol

Comment

Well said Kevin

As for jays post above I don't really understand why he posted that as it's totally irrelevant to anything, maybe people should actually read the post correctly first before they comment......

Anyway Ha ho I'm not interested in childish he said that he said this, got much better things in my life to be getting on with.

Hopefully see you all at North Yorkshire show & ND
        CheeRS

Mickey Stewart

Comment

HAHAHA So its ok if all the bull and lies are hidden and people walk around thinking a false perception ! Whats wrong with being upfront and down the line in a world where people no where they stand you know honest ! I f thew club had been run loike this in the last 10 years or so do you not think it would be a better place I do but I do realise that there are weak individuals out there that would rather have smoke blown up there arse than face the truth

I for one dont really care wether I am liked or disliked but I do like trust and honesty in a person lol
          Oh dear, You just don't get it do you.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

HAHAHA So its ok if all the bull and lies are hidden and people walk around thinking a false perception !
            Seemed to be ok when you were all informed by myself and Dave at his appeal that you had all been lied to by the ex chairman and treasurer. ....how did it go....what happened in the past is irrelevant. .....plenty of bull and lies were hidden then but I can't recall you kicking off then?
            sigpic
            0191 4272186
            www.carpartsexpress.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Carparts Express View Post
              Seemed to be ok when you were all informed by myself and Dave at his appeal that you had all been lied to by the ex chairman and treasurer. ....how did it go....what happened in the past is irrelevant. .....plenty of bull and lies were hidden then but I can't recall you kicking off then?
              Do you remember being asked to leave the room lol and ask yourself why I am not stood on the committee now lol

Comment

Do you remember being asked to leave the room lol and ask yourself why I am not stood on the committee now lol
                So you acknowledge that the committee were aware they had been told lies about dave yet brushed it under the carpet ?
                sigpic
                0191 4272186
                www.carpartsexpress.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles View Post
                  Oh dear, You just don't get it do you.
                  I get the fact that you and a few others have been calling the committee out for a couple of years and asking for the truth about things lol and a truth pops up and low and behold lets run away pmsl Tell you what I wont say another world as I can see its not nice bursting bubbles

Comment

Sad to see another thread turn into a shit fight... Perhaps Rs business should go on the Rs bulletin board..
                    Talk about politics getting in the way of passion for the marque
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                      Sad to see another thread turn into a shit fight... Perhaps Rs business should go on the Rs bulletin board..
                      Talk about politics getting in the way of passion for the marque
                      Trouble is son you can't talk about it on there as threads get deleted and people get banned..........
                      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

I think they branded trouble makers
                        Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

I find it amusing that said person don't answer the phone and speak man to man..... Keyboard childish warrior springs to mind.

Comical really but extremely childish ;-)
                          CheeRS

Mickey Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by mickeystewart View Post
                            I find it amusing that said person don't answer the phone and speak man to man..... Keyboard childish warrior springs to mind.

Comical really but extremely childish ;-)
                            Happily speak to you with a audience mickey if you like lol but busy today I'll return the call asap

Comment

Crack on then
                              CheeRS

Mickey Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by Chesney View Post
                                Trouble is son you can't talk about it on there as threads get deleted and people get banned..........
                                I but its off putting for new members ches... Your in the club you should be allowed on the forum.. Banning people for having passion is the beginning of the end
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X