Ozzie Body shops- not all sun and fosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzie Body shops- not all sun and fosters

So Kate had a smash in my landrover while I've been away at work, not her fault some dickhead on his phone😡..
    Was informed by the accessor that the both boot sections rear bumper and a few lights were all it requires..

So just come home to find the tow ball is 4 inches bent to the right and the main tow frame it locks into has a crease in it...

There are times I miss the more through U.K. Approach
    sigpic

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
    So Kate had a smash in my landrover while I've been away at work, not her fault some dickhead on his phone😡..
    Was informed by the accessor that the both boot sections rear bumper and a few lights were all it requires..

So just come home to find the tow ball is 4 inches bent to the right and the main tow frame it locks into has a crease in it...

There are times I miss the more through U.K. Approach
    to add to that I've seen some shoddy repairs done too, I've had my say on a few cars that were sent back real quick. Body shop corrected them without argument so goes to show they try it on and in most cases get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      to add to that I've seen some shoddy repairs done too, I've had my say on a few cars that were sent back real quick. Body shop corrected them without argument so goes to show they try it on and in most cases get away with it.
      There coming in the morning to reacess the damage
      sigpic

Comment

Main thing is your lass wasent hurt
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Not all body shops in Oz are like that.

I manage a shop in Melbourne & we take great pride in what we do & how we do it.
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

aussie body shops

The attitude here is "she will be alright mate''

Comment

Originally posted by esqrt View Post
              Not all body shops in Oz are like that.

I manage a shop in Melbourne & we take great pride in what we do & how we do it.
              Shame it's not in Perth..

Been today after they've fully stripped it down and got some answers etc..
              Don't think they were to keen on my being there to see for myself.. Away tomorrow for 2 weeks so they've time to get it back as good as new..

On a more positive note, the Kombi has been dropped off today for the main body resto to begin.. Leaving room for the mk1 in the garage 🤗
              sigpic

Comment

So 3 weeks later and still not ready, went yesterday arvo to find her being built back up but the upper boot lid not painted as promised...

Needless to say I lost my shit and it's now being delt with
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X