Spa Francochamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spa Francochamp

Has anyone done one of the track days/track sessions at Spa? Looking at doing one next year

There are plenty about.
    Don't know what you are looking for, but in my opinion RMA is the best.
    From the UK you also have Goldtrack (really nice people) and Bookatrack. Both will have overtaking on the left only.

Depending on experience, if you have never been there, get an instructor.

John

www.sinclairtraining.nl

Comment

Cheers john
      Just looked at booking direct through spa website for the 4 25 min stints

Comment

Originally posted by m3dtm View Post
        There are plenty about.
        Don't know what you are looking for, but in my opinion RMA is the best.
        From the UK you also have Goldtrack (really nice people) and Bookatrack. Both will have overtaking on the left only.

Depending on experience, if you have never been there, get an instructor.

John

www.sinclairtraining.nl
        Used bookatrack a few times, there very good and as said nice folk to deal with
        sigpic

Comment

Were going with Cirduit Days in October.
          sigpic

Comment

Been with circuit days twice now.awesome well run track days and there very fair with the noise meters.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul andrews View Post
              Been with circuit days twice now.awesome well run track days and there very fair with the noise meters.
              Noise won't be an issue as i'll be using the bm estate

Comment

Do you guys trailer the cars over? What do you do with the car and trailer when its not in use? Do the track day companies do full packages?

Comment

I drove mine last time, but intending to trailer it now.
                  We'll leave the trailer & recovery truck at the B&B were staying at and drive the cars to the track, same at the Ring.
                  Not sure what you mean by a 'full package'??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4parajon View Post
                    I drove mine last time, but intending to trailer it now.
                    We'll leave the trailer & recovery truck at the B&B were staying at and drive the cars to the track, same at the Ring.
                    Not sure what you mean by a 'full package'??
                    Full package meaning does the track day company do a package of track time , hotel and ferry type thing

Do you know which hotel your going to use?

Comment

Were going with Circuit Days & dont think they offer the full package, but not 100%
                      Were staying at a B&B run by a brit biker which is a couple of miles from Spa

And were staying here for the Ring as I've been here before & it was nice & overlooks part of the circuit & is also a very short walk to the pubs/restaurants.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4parajon View Post
                        Were going with Circuit Days & dont think they offer the full package, but not 100%
                        Were staying at a B&B run by a brit biker which is a couple of miles from Spa

And were staying here for the Ring as I've been here before & it was nice & overlooks part of the circuit & is also a very short walk to the pubs/restaurants.
                        http://www.hotel-an-der-nordschleife.de/
                        Thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X