E Bay Fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
    Fleebay should sort their problems out to make it fairer for it's majority honest users, if failing that it sounds like high time they recieved some competition!
    I totally agree with the success of ebay it's a wonder we aren't flooded out with online auction sites.

Comment

While I don't condone or agree with what eBay do as far as fees are concerned one also needs to look at the big picture as far as Auction House fees are concerned.

There is a general sell everything type auction house in our local village selling all sorts of stuff and they charge BOTH the buyer AND the seller 15% each in fees their total of 30% makes eBay look quite cheap in comparison.

All the best, Neil.
      Neil Fletcher Racing
      sigpic

Comment

Top Tip

Contact E Bay and complain about them takeing a cut from the postage charges

I did this and they refunded all fees ,,,,,,Result,,,,,,
        sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Please explain some more Alan.

Just seen that after you place a bid ebay now offers to bid for you upto a max amount if someone out-bids you ...

Comment

I contacted E Bay customer service and vented my anger on live chat with them.. they say it is to stop people charging huge post cost but after looking at my account said they will refund the fee charged on postage costs recieved

Never the less it wrong that when you are paid for an item that Paypal deduct a fee and then you also get a final sellers fee deducted by e bay

As the same people own both companies its a win win deal for them
            sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Ebay = tax dodging Rapists .
              You supply the goods , you do the advert , you do the sale and collection/postage . They do foooook all and take 10% of the money !!!!
              Just buy things and never sell anything on there .
              sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
              Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
              12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Strangely enough eBay used to cap postage costs for certain items as they claimed it was immoral to be making a profit on the postage charges.
                eBay have always favoured free postage options as it gives them a no quibble fee on the entire amount.
                Currently they are translating thousands of listings on to different ebay sites around Europe. My postage costs easily go from £25-£75 (now +10%)
                Just thought it was a bit of a coincidence that they started doing this for free alongside raking 10% on the high worldwide shipping charges.

Still a massive shop window and soo easy to use compared even to Amazon.
                We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Death and Taxes , , ,
                  sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Working...
                  X