White Ford Focus ST C7CAH Lakeside, Essex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Ford Focus ST C7CAH Lakeside, Essex

Details taken from RS Owners Club's forum.

White Ford Focus ST reg no C7CAH, stolen from Lakeside carpark, Essex Sunday 7 April. If you spot it please call 07799488063.

I know it's not "Old Skool" but it's the lad's pride and joy, sunk all his savings into it! He's absolutely gutted, poor lad! Thanks.

Originally posted by loydpg View Post
    Details taken from RS Owners Club's forum.

White Ford Focus ST reg no C7CAH, stolen from Lakeside carpark, Essex Sunday 7 April. If you spot it please call 07799488063.

I know it's not "Old Skool" but it's the lad's pride and joy, sunk all his savings into it! He's absolutely gutted, poor lad! Thanks.
    I was taking to some bloke the other day and he was talking about how the SCUM bags have electronic boxes that gives them the code for the keys which enables them to steel these new cars.
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

I saw on a consumer TV programme during the week demonstrating how easily the SCUM bags with a lap top and another electronic gizmo how easy it was to steal a keyless car in seconds! Frightening!!!

On the programme, Ford are developing a new type of key fob, if not moved in a preset time by the factory the fob stops transmitting a signal to the car!

I keep all my car keys in an old sweet/biscuit tin (Faraday effect) well away from the front of the house, with Diskloks on all cars.

Comment

Working...
      X