No announcement yet.

bummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible news hope everything works out for you, like what the rest of the guys have said so much more treatable these days
    Stan

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Terrible disease. A friend of mine has just beaten it for a second time. He was very positive throughout. I wish you the very best.
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Sorry to hear your news. Keep a positive mental attitude and you will get through it. All the best Eddie

Comment

My mum beat her battle with Cancer 15 years ago Iain and shes still fine, this thing can be beat.

Comment

Best of luck, not that you need it, You Western Isles people are tough people !

My best mates brother has been given the all clear 2 months ago and he is 34. Our workshop mate when I was in the Powerstations had kidney cancer and was in a few other places, he got over it 8yrs ago.

The Mex will still be waiting for you once you're over this and well again
            Steve

Comment

Stay strong Ian , everything will be fine .

Comment

sorry to hear this fella, heres to a speedy recovery m8

Comment

Sorry to hear the news, chin up, positive attitude and you can do it with the support of family and friends

Comment

Being positive is half the battle and if you live on the western Isles of Scotland you must have plenty of grit and determination just to fight the elements. Therefore you 'll have a mental head start in fighting and defeating this temporary setback.

Best wishes

Paul
                    Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

Being positive is half the battle and if you live on the western Isles of Scotland you must have plenty of grit and determination just to fight the elements. Therefore you 'll have a mental head start in fighting and defeating this temporary setback.

Best wishes for a speedy return to the MK2

Paul
                      Please please please can I be in the 'Clique'

Comment

Best wishes and keep your head up ready for getting out for a run. John
                        Gone to the Dark Side but still lurking!

Comment

Thats shit, shocking to say the least.

You seem to have the right attitude to fight through it , keep up updated.
                          Im sure the car will be out soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Sad news mate
                            take each day as it comes

Comment

Shit m8
                              sigpic

Comment

Very sad news . Good luck and hope you're all fine .
                                sigpic 2.1 ATMO YB POWER .
                                Tick tock goes the clock and the clock don't lie .
                                12.4sec to 109mph With NO turbo , NO gay trailer , NO slicks , NO gas , NO race fuel and NO bits missing . Beat that !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X