bummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bummer

Doesn't look like am going to get the mex out this year,just found out yesterday that I got an aggressive strain of cancergot to very big tumours one on me kidney the size of my fist and another big one in my chest plus about 10 very small one's around my chest.I certainly did not see that coming just had a sore back for a couple of weeks but pain got really bad so went to a,e got scanand this showed up,so looks like I got a battle on my hands so wish me luck guys as I think am going to need .Iain

Sorry to here this wish you all the luck for a speedy recovery
    sigpic

Comment

That's terrible news,,, wishing you a full and speedy recovery
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

Sorry to here your news Iain.

I have just sent you a txt..

Keep your chin up.
        Andy

Comment

Best of luck, Keep a positive mental attitude and look forward to the future, just look at this as a temporary set back. Take care Paul

Comment

terrible to hear.

hope all goes well with your treatment.

Dave.

Comment

Hopefully something that can be sorted with treatment fella!, get the car out if you can....even if it takes the worry away for a day it'll do you the world of good!!!,best wishes.

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate

Comment

Terrible news but all sorts of things are medically possible these days.
                  If you need to talk we are all here for you.Keep us informed.

Comment

Keep your pecker up Iain, hopefully swift surgery and follow up treatments will have you fixed in no time.

Comment

Terrible news Iain, hope all goes well and your out in the Mex again soon
                      Cheers

Comment

That's bad news mate hope you get well soon

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about this Iain, that's a hell of a shock for you. But perhaps try to look at it as a project and fight back and get it sorted out! There's a lot of great work being achieved against cancer these days, it's not like it used to be. Keep us informed on how you are getting on and we'll all keep our fingers crossed for you!

Take care, Tim

Comment

All the best with this Iain, will light a candle (or 2 or 3) for you.

Grtz, Leon.

Comment

as said try to stay positive and beat this nasty bastard disease.
                              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
                              X